Intro : The Beginning

Finding Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud dull thud was heard through out the kitchen of the palace of Kairos ( Kairos is a world as what the humans called  heaven , a paradise , Eden but it's far from what those petty things that humans thought - Though it's another story to be told ) There stood Kim Junmyeon or Suho The God of the Great Waters Of the Enchanted (Aquis Deo Cantatis ) 

"Just what are you doing Seo Ju-Hyun" Junmyeon said in a vey cold voice that sent shivers to every person who heard it 

"N-No I can explain Junmyeon" Ju-Hyun said with fear written in her face after all it's not everyday when you encounter a very pissed Suho .

" Oh and did I permit you to call me by my real name ? No , Only  my friends and my partner can call me by my given name . You have already committed many sins today .. Hmm.. Looks like there will be someone dying in front of my eyes again huh?" Junmyeon said as he glare at her shivering figure 

" Please forgive me your highness ..I did not mean what I did It's just that I thought that you would love me back if I were to kiss you .please forgive me . Please spare me " Ju-hyun pleads fearing for her life 

"tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such delusional person you are . And you think I did not overlook you doing here in our palace ..Think again dear one .. To think that you almost killed my one and only partner , my husband ing think again .. You really wanted to have a death wish aren't you ? Well I will give you one " Junmyeon said in  a very very pissed voice . He sighed ignoring the pleads of a very low servant. He snaps his fingers and let the water cover her figure and walks away and not forgetting to closing the door , He wipes his lips once more and was about to leave this damn place when he saw a familiar  plush laying on the cold floor and carefully picks it and examine it .

'Isn't this the same unicorn plush that I gave to Yixing when we were younger .......' Junmyeon thought  and it hit him ( So damn hard ) . He quickly ran to the opposite hallway that Yixing once ran without him noticing .

~~~~~~~~~~

After that painful event Yixing went to the bathroom and quickly washing his face,  quickly washing his tears for he thinks it's useless to cry.  He look at himself in the mirror... He looks stupid once again,  he runs his fingers through his hair and looks at himself once more in the mirror before he headed to Kyungsoo's room . 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a sudden loud scream was heard al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter