II - It Begins...?

Finding Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New chapter ^^

×××××××××

 

Panic is written in Cha Eunwoo face . He tried to calm down bit then again he can't. Jinwoo or know as Jinjin tried to calm his friend by assuring him but his patience is running out. 

"Jinjin I can't Oh my Gwad I - " 

" Shut it will you Eunwoo.. Just relax for a bit  I'm sure you will find him.. Or them? " 

A little while the palace guards came along with Yifan, Junmyeon,Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun and of course they are not greeted by happy faces with rainbows and unicorns. 

" Where are they?"  Chanyeol said obviously not in a happy manner

" I don't know  okay. .One minute they are talking and second I know they suddenly disappeared with kyungsoo.. With my freaking patient.. I don't know what to do.. I just can't okay... What if something happened to kyungsoo... I can't let it happened " Eunwoo said frantically huffing in the end. 

" Sanha go take Dr. Cha to the other room take Jinjin with you.. Better calm him down first " ordered Junmyeon even though he is beyond angry he just can't vent it to the Doctor. 

"Where the are they?" Kai shouted as Sanha left. 

"Dammit" Kris Cursed as he throw the chair near him. 

 Suddenly a loud howl was heard through out the city of Kairos.. Not just any howl.. But a howl of the Broken Bond . 

"We lost them. .. I lost him" Sehun said silently. 

"What have I done " Chen said

" Now you've done it. .I hope you are happy .. This is what all of you  always wanted is it?  They should've done this a long time ago " Heechul said calmly  as he suddenly appeared in front of them with a sscowl on his face. 

" We didn't want this -  "

" I trusted you Suho but it looks like you are just the same.. Tsk tsk tsk " And Heechul disappear. 

Just like their happiness.. It disappear before they even find it. 

×××××

" Are you sure we are in the right place? " Baekhyun said eyeing the their surrounding. They think they are in the human world and by the looks of it they are in the forest. The heart of the forest, Still feeling a little bit of cautious Baekhyun was about to look around when a rustle was heard behind the bush and as an  instinct they prepared for the worse. Suddenly a person came into view. 

"Ryeowook-hyung? " 

"Ohmygwad.. You scared me to death.. I almost died" Ryeowok said  as he tried to calm his beating heart and hands . 

"Anyways why are you here? " Ryeowook said as he eyed them 

"We escaped and you? " Minseok said 

"I heard disturbance in this area.. I never thought it was you guys who made such great impact " Ryeowook chuckled 

"Great impact?"

"Well the Time stopped for 5 seconds which goes unnoticed by some people,There was an Ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter