III - Let it pass

Finding Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And another chapter.. I hope you like it ^^ 

×××××××××

 

And here they are talking with a very much awkward tension. Of course it would be awkward when you saw Siwon dragging Ryeowook by his ear and  started shouting so basically the rest of them just froze until they stop arguing well except for Yixing who found another unicorn plushie and began sleeping... Again. 

 "Siwon Hyyunggg stahp ittttt,  It hurts.. Please stop it " Plead the teared eyed Ryeowook to Siwon. 

" This is what you get " Siwon said as he let go of Ryeowook's ears 

" You could have died you know and for all I know you suddenly disappeared in Donghae's vision,  We were so worried you know.. And to sum up all You. Are. Very. Clumsy "Siwon added 

Ryeowook pouted and said," I'm sorry "

" And here I thought I would never see this day "Baekhyun said and laugh 

" Who would have thought that the great Siwon-shi would care soooooo much for a small human much less Clumsy "Luhan said earning a 'I am not small'  and 'Shut up' from the both of them. 

" What can you say Super Juniors got something for the small human "Minseok snickered 

" I'm not small "Ryeowook whined 

Siwon cough and said, " Okay enough of that let's get down to business " 

" So I'm pretty sure you will be staying here for awhile? " Siwon ask them 

They all nod except for Yixing who slept. 

" Since your here for awhile.. I suggest we should talk about your living expenses and stuff " 

" But if your lazy or not planning to go do something.. We could always use the money you guys had in Kairos " Ryeowook suggest 

" NO" They answered very quickly 

"If we use the money.. Which we don't have a plan to.. They could spot us on and easily find us and we don't plan on going back soon you know and besides we don't have a plan to use all of the things that the bastards gave " Luhan reasoned out. 

" OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I thought of something " Baekhyun squealed. 

" Baekhyun stop you sounded like a girl for some reason.. It's very creepy " Minseok said as he cringe at Baekhyun's squealing . 

" We are so doomed " Tao said softly but everyone heard him... Again except for Yixing. 

Baekhyun glared at Tao and said, " As I was saying we should totally do something and I thought why don't we become idols and stuff we can always showcase our talent" 

"Too much hassle and beside.. You should lay low because I think they are spies everywhere " Siwon said clearly eyeing the disadvantages. 

" True... How about we became The Specials and protect the  world from danger" Baekhyun said as his eyes sparkle. 

"Where did you get the idea from? "Tao asked clearly amused by the suggestion. 

" That's stupid. As you all know The likes of us are very special and besides Human thinks we are just myths so we will keep it that way" Luhan said annoyed. 

Baekhyun pouted. 

"How about we became nerds  and go to school" Baekhyun again suggested. 

"We  all know that we have greater knowledge than the humans and besides I heard that school is scary they said that some people there are a bully "Minseok said as he shivered by the thought school. 

" We could always be a unicorn and fly to the unicorn land and eat many rainbow fluffs there " Yixing suddenly suggested 

" WHAT DA F------" 

" Language Siwon hyung " Yixing said and rubbed his eyes 

" Since when were you awake "Ryeowook asked. 

" Since the beginning " Yixing said casually. 

"And for my suggestion.. It's good to go to the unicorn land"  Yixing added 

"No "

" Fine "Yixing pouted and hugged the unicorn plushie closer. 

" We could always open a Cafe? " Kyungsoo said softly. 

" WHAT THE HECK.. I ALMOST DIED "Siwon shouted clearly scared as if he saw or heard a ghost. 

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan flinch

" I'm sorry about that " Siwon apologized at them 

" It's f-fine " Baekhyun tried to smile it off bit it turn out as a grimace. 

"Anyways about you're suggestion Kyungie it's actually good " Ryeowook tried to change the subject. 

"Umm.. Well I thought that maybe we could always open a C-Cafe since there are some fa-fancy table and ch-chairs in the a-attic and Mi-Minseok hyung is a gre-great batista and Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung have a great fa-face so-so they can be a waiter Yixing hyung can b-bake and Taozi can b-be the cashier since he is kinda re--responsible than Luhan and Baekhyun " Kyungsoo said as he blushed when we stuttered. 

" Kyungieeeeeeeeeee you're soooooo cuteeeeeeeeee "Ryeowook and before he could hug Kyungsoo. Luhan and Baekhyun hugged him first. 

" St-stop it pwease " Kyungsoo begged 

Everyone cooed at Kyungsoo's adorableness 

" Okay people stop.. Kyungsoo is adorable yes but just look at him!.. He is clearly uncomfortable with you guys hugging him. " Siwon said and sighed. 

" No..we are fine here. You can continue " Yixing said not letting go of kyungsoo. 

Siwon sighed again. 

" So no one is opposing about Kyungsoo's idea? " Siwon asked. 

" Nopeeeeeeeeeee "Tao said 

" Urghhh why am I even here? " He sighed 

" anyways why don't you guys go and look around the town.. Imma stay here and watch the house.. Sound like a good plan no? " Siwon said. 

Everyone nodded and wondered off leaving Siwon in the house. 

When everyone left Siwon's expression changed 180° and chanted . 

Ot lal otu hteer

Licang Ot eevowhr 

I dah nobdde itwh 

Owsh em 

Eirth hewrebatous 

Ot lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter