Chapter 2

A dream to life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V from BTS was talking to me!

“O-of course. S-sure, why not, oppa.” I said and then covered my mouth. I can’t believe I called him oppa! OMG, I never thought this would ever happen. I never really thought of knowing what to say to idols if I ever meet them. He froze for a second but then recovered giving a shy smile.

“You found out?” he asked and I nodded. “Please don’t let any one that you saw me here! Fans are not supposed to know until next month!” he whispered to me moving side to side.

I nodded not being able to talk, and having extra 6 good looking boys walking into the same room didn’t help.

“Oi Taehyung, you never do as you are told!” I heard a squeaky but deep voice. Rapmon. Ahhh! Oh my god, this is really happening! Six perfect boys were walking towards me and they were staring at me and we were in a room together with no one else.

“Who’s this? The fan you got caught by?” Jin asked with his sweet voice. V nodded like a kid and huffed.

“I don’t know how she did. She just looked at me and I knew she knew who I was.” V spoke while scratching his back hair and his lips at the same time. Gosh, I just witness him do that so close!

“Well, this ruining everything.” Jungkook’s voice spoke through. I breathed in again and felt myself almost about to burst in happiness. Oh my god! Jungkook just talked in front of me!! Oh my god, oh my god! Why am I not recording this? Wait, I don’t have a phone.

“Do you think we should let her to talk? She is about to burst!” Jimin said with a smile on his lips. Oh, so cute! Everyone else nodded and I sighed loud.

“O-okay. I-I got this. T-this i-is nothing!” I said to myself out loud. “Just t-that I am talking to my all-time favourite boy band BTS is a smoking room.” I talked fast in English and then realised that they don’t understand except for Namjoon and Jungkook as they smiled and chuckled.

“What is she saying?” Suga asked being clueless. Before the leader can speak, I rushed forwards and spoke.

“Nothing! Just that I won’t tell anyone that I met you guys!” I said smiling, happy that I understand them. “I’m a huge fan of you guys by the way. Oh my god, this is amazing!” I said truthfully.

They laughed and nodded. “Are you new here, or you are moving away?” Jin asked as Jhope continued to bounce on the spot.

“Just moved in here.” I say starting to relax.

“Oh, so cool! Where do you live?” Jhope voice rang through the room. Everyone looked at him weirdly and I laughed.

“I don’t where it is, but this is the place.” I say giving him the card. “My school organised it for me since it’s apparently close by.” I say and he smiled.

“Oh Yey! Look boys, she is going to live with us!” I was confused at what he was talking about. I waited for them to explain as they read the card one by one. By the end, Jin was excited in a calm manner, Rapmon looked relaxed, Suga was smiling his eye smile, Jhope was jumping up and down, Jimin was squeezing Jungkook as the younger was turning red and Taehyung, aka V was running around hitting every member’s back.

“Um, may I know why you guys are reacting this why?” I asked a little scared. They were definitely more hyper in real life than on screen.

They stopped what they were doing and lined up. “One, two three. Hello we are Bangtan boys, please take care of us!” they introduced themselves.

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I know and I’m Rubi.” They smiled and nodded again before Rapmon clicked his fingers and turned around taking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter