Chapter 4

A dream to life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, after having to wake up unni by food, we set out to buy my school uniforms, books and a laptop. Since they were all pretty important, the school had paid for the laptop but I had to buy the books and clothes. Having the money, I bought at least 5 pairs and made sure to have bought a big workout bag so I can fit all the books need.

Since I was going to study for business half and focus on singing, dancing and rapping; I didn’t need much books. Unni also decided to buy some extra stuff for herself and we made our way back to the dorm and relax. I had walked around the house just singing and dancing as unni cooked for me for lunch, which turned out to be instant noodle, and we sat there watching kpop MVs.

I was going to watch some kdrama later on when unni had asked me if I can visit Chanyeol oppa with her since she left something at their dorm the last time she went. I agreed since I didn’t want to be rude and dressed up nice enough to meet EXO and left the dorm with her.

“Do you think they will be there?” Unni asked me for the third time.

“For the last time unni, called oppa if you are worried. I mean, they are idols.” I said again as I tapped along to the music through my headphones.

“Didn’t you get that phone last night?”

“Yeah…” I answer back.

“Then how are you listening to songs without internet?” she asked and I smiled cheekily.

“Whatever I have anything that can get music, that is the first app I get and download as much as I can…. I need to listen to music at least once a day.” I tried to hide my embarrassment.

“Okay, so what songs do you have so far?”

“Um… all the BTS and EXO songs?” I answered in a question. “Some Girls’ Day songs and other girl groups. Oh and View by SHINee.” I smiled again at how precise I was being.

“Wow, all of the BTS and EXO?” unni asked to confirm and I nodded. “You are a real fan then…”

“Of course!” I nod and keep my cool before I start to burst out fangirling. “I am a true ARMY and an EXO-L.”

We caught the bus to the destination since it was pretty far and got there by 4pm, which meant it was getting dark a little.

“I thought you said they lived in a dorm?” I asked unni as you knocked on the big house door.

“They used to, but they moved to a house since it would be easier with so many members…” unni replied back and I nodded.

“But it’s sad that some of them left… I mean, I was heartbroken to hear that the first member I saw and thought that he looked cool was actually an ex-member.” Unni nodded again but stayed quiet until the door opened revealing a short but tall cute guy.

No one other than D.O. oppa himself.

“Oh, Yoo-ah, you’re here! And you must be Ru?” he turned towards me and I stared back at him.

“H-how do you know me?” I asked but Yoo-unni pushed me in and closed the door behind as we made our way through the big house. “What? How does D.O. from EXO know my name when this is the first time he saw me. Plus, how did he know that I was going to come with you?” I asked unni but she stayed quiet and guided me around the couch.

Just as I was going to sit down and loud noise of chorused voices filled the room.

“SURPRISE!!!” there were so many boys jumping out with big smiles wishing me a surprise as I sat there dumbfounded.

BTS and EXO were in EXO’s house, saying surprise to me… which met that they were giving me a surprise… which means that… I don’t know…

“Yah, Rubi Bel! Come back to earth!” I heard Yoo-unni yell in my face and I pushed her off.

“Stop yelling in my face unni!” I then turned to the boys as they stood there in two different rows smiling. “And I need an explanation. That scared me to death!”

“Right, well, surprise Ru!” Taehyung oppa yelled and ran over hugging me, well, more like squeezing me to death and then letting go. I was thankful until I found myself being suffocate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter