Chapter 5

A dream to life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, like the two leaders promised, their PD-nims walked into the house with another unknown person with a smile.

“Hello everyone!” the two managers greeted and we did so too. Behind them were camera men but I tried not to notice that too much.

We bowed four or five times to show manners and waited for the managers to talk.

“So, I heard about this girl wondering into BTS’s world and telling them: take care of me or else…” they started and I smiled. “Well, it’s really good that they are not running away from their fans and it’s also good that they are interacting between other group members too. This is all thanks to you. The Big Hit were having a meeting about what we should give you in return until Namjoon here with Suho-ssi came in telling us about your talent. I don’t think you know but your new friend here and these two boys went behind your back and recorded you singing and dancing in your dorm.”

I knew by the time they finished explain how they know I sang in the dorm; I knew everyone can sense the embarrassment radiating around me.

“So we thought… we have been having secret auditions for new trainees and were wondering if you would like to take part in it.” they finished and I was absolutely surprised. I didn’t expect that to happen. I couldn’t breathe. Wait, correction, I forgot to breath as I started to freak out and clutch the sofa. Everyone gathered around me and I couldn’t breath as I tried to get air. Soon I found myself being pushed to a glass of water and gulped it down as if my life depended on it. After I calmed myself, I sighed as I huffed out of how much I was embarrassed of myself.

In front of everyone…. Wow…. Nice way to start Rubi! A+!

“Wow, didn’t expect that reaction.” Sehun’s voice spoke breaking the silence, which I was thankful for.

“I’m so surprised. I don’t know if I’m supposed to be happy and excited that you guys gave me this opportunity or to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter