Chapter 3

A dream to life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rubi… yah, Rubi!” I heard a deep voice yell in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see that I was in the car surrounded by BTS. It took me a moment not to fangirl again as I sat up from Jimin oppa’s shoulders.

“Ru! We are here.” I heard someone say. Who is Ru? I, slowly, made my way out of the car taking my time and got out to see that we were parked in the middle of an empty passageway.

“Where are we? And when did we pick up an extra package?” I asked fixing my hair.

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook oppa walked towards me.

“I heard Ru.” I say standing straight.

“Oh, that was Jhope and V hyung calling you.” He replied back handing me a water bottle. “They said it was your nickname now.”

I nodded and smiled, gulping the water and handing it back. “I like it. Plus, where are we again?”

“At the hotel.” Jungkook replied back leading the way to the rest of the brothers.

“We can’t be seen by the fans sometimes and we use this secret passage to get in and out secretly.” V oppa explained. I felt so thankful that they trusted me with this.

“But, I don’t need to do that right?” I asked Rapmon oppa and Jin oppa. “I’m not an idol and I think the staff know that I am moving into one of the dorms.” I say and they nod.

“Well then, just walk out of this road and turn right to this building.” Jin pointed out. “We’ll meet you at the third floor in front of any of the lifts. Okay?” I nodded bowing and waking away with my luggage and bag.

Following Jin oppa’s orders, I entered the hotel and walked up to the receptionist. “Hello. My name is Rubesshi Bel, I moved here just today and the school nearby assessed me to a dorm room here?”

The lady nodded and smiled. “Yes, just wait. I’ll get your card and do you need any help moving luggage?” I shook my head and smiled politely as she handed me the card. “Someone else will be sharing the dorm with you and she is also going to the same school as you, so I’m sure there is nothing to worry. But if there is, please contact the staff.” She smiled again and I bowed making my way to one of the lifts and pressing the button to go up.

When the lift opened, I was surprised at how many levels there was in the hotel and pressed the number 13, just how it said on the card. Room number 132.

Realising my mistake, I pressed the number 3 as well and waited for it to stop at the third. I got out to see Bangtan members waiting for me and smiled.

“Sorry, almost forgot you guys were waiting.” I was about to exit the lift when they pushed my back and rushed in, closing it behind.

“No problem, what level did you get Ru?” Jhope oppa asked and I gave him my card. He nodded and gave it back to me. “13, only 2 floor on top of us.”

V oppa was jumping up and down excitedly and kept hugging Jhope behind. I tried not to smile at the Vhope and kept my eyes straight.

“Do you have any roommates?” Jin oppa asked. I nodded looking back at my card.

“Yeah oppa, apparently she is also going to my school, so I guess it won’t be a problem.” They nodded and went back to silence until the lift stopped and clinked -level 13, lift opening-

We stepped out to find the room 132. Once we found it, I was going to open the door when it opened itself and revealed a tall, red haired male.

I stood there not being able to believe my eyes for the third time today as the male made a sound in surprise and bow to us.

“Hello Bangtan!” he greeted and it was a little weird. “Sorry, it’s weird, I would say all of your names but it might take too long.” He smiled his signature smile. “And hello to you, young lady who looks about the same age as my best friend.” He bowed to me and I bowed back.

I didn’t know if I should feel bad for the fact he was 5-6 years older than me and just said that I looked like his best friend.

“I’m Chanyeol! From EXO.” He bowed again before sticking his head behind the doors again. “Yoo-ah! You got visitors! Didn’t know that you knew Bangtan!” he said opening to door wider. “Welcome in!” he moved aside and I walked in and looked around.

The room was simple and clean; I liked it. the boys followed me in and looked around.

“So tell me, how do you know Yoosun?” Chanyeol oppa asked sitting on the couch.

“I don’t.” I was surprised that I didn’t stutter since he is my third favourite out of EXO. “I am the new dorm mate here.” Oppa formed an ‘o’ shape with his lips and called for this ‘Yoosun’.

“What do you want Channie-ah? I thought you had to meet the others in 10?” A female voice spoke through one of the rooms. It was mature but cute at the same time and I had a feeling, she was going to be pretty and nice. “Oh, who are they?” a figure walked towards us stopped in front. She was wearing pyjamas and her hair was a little mess but she looked good. She also looked like she was my age.

I realised that her eyes went wide as she squealed in delight.

“BTS is in my dorm?!” she screamed loudly and started to jump.

“Ya! You are making it sound like I’m not an idol!” Chanyeol oppa complained. The BTS members behind me all bowed at the girl and smiled at her.

“No way!! This is soo cool!” she kept saying then she paused. “And who are you?” the words were rude but the way she said it sounded like she was an experienced mother.

“I’m Rubi, I was told that this is my dorm.” Before I could go on she interrupted me and squealed again. Okay, what is up with this girl?

“Oh, so that’s how you say it. You see, I was told that you were going to share the dorm with me but I didn’t know how to say it. Cool!” she said hugging me. “My name is Kim Yoosun, and I am your dorm mate. Hope we can live in peace.” She smiled and I nodded back.

“Yes, me too, I’m happy that it was you who ended up being my dorm mate. I was actually scared that I would have to deal with weirdos.” I say back to her and turn to the Bangtan boys. “Oppa, you guys can go back to your dorm now. Thank you for wasting your time to get me here.” I say bowing.

“Aish this girl!” I heard Hoseok oppa whine. Before I can ask what was wrong, I was pulled into a bear hug by Taehyung oppa.

“From now on,” he spoke after letting me go, “we are brothers and sister, okay?” he confirmed and I smiled.

“Thanks oppa.” I looked down and felt myself getting emotional as I covered my faces from embarrassment.

“Omo! Why is she crying?” Jin oppa asked worried. “I told you Taehyung not to scare her!” he warned Taehyung oppa.

“No, no… oppa, it’s not that.” I say wiping my tears. Yoosun walked up behind me and hugged me on the side, rubbing my back. “I was just thankful that I got to meet you guys and trust you guys. I’ve always wanted an older brother and now I have 7.” I said smiling.

“Oh, you are one lucky girl!” Yoosun complimented me while she shook my shoulders.

“You too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter