Chapter 1

A dream to life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn’t think my dad would agree with me… or that he would say ‘fine’. I mean, this is kpop we are talking about. My dad hates kpop and he never liked the idea of me listening to kpop, reading fanfics, watching kdrama or kmovie, wasting my timing talking about them and having anything at home that represents them.

When I had put a tantrum, he had yelled at me and was disappointed that I was acting this way just after our family got back together after 6 dreadful years. Yes, I did understand, and I knew that I was being annoying, pain in the and a whole lot thing that I didn’t want to be; but sometimes, when you get a dream and a path that can lead you there, it is normal to go through these obstacles.

I knew that even if my dad said yes at the end with a dear smile, they won’t move to Korea with me, and since I was too young to live away by myself, I had to be split away. Two days after the fight, my family had gone to the professionals and got my name off the family, making me an orphan in a different way. It took time for my mum to let me go again after 6 years and for my sister, I had promised to visit her again and help. Dad was happy that I knew what I was doing and had openly said that I could come back if I don’t make it, even though apparently, he felt no need for that.

I had got on the plane to Incheon International Airport saying goodbye to my family and friends. Of course, I cried my heart out with them and we hugged a million times and joked around how loved we looked. I remember teasing about not replacing me and remembering to stay happy and kpoped. Especially after two of us: Momo and I worked hard to get the other four of them into kpop.

I sat on my seat next to the window giving me a clear sight and relaxed. It was going to be okay, I kept saying to myself. I had the dorm I was staying in all booked and the school and works ready so I didn’t need to worry about it when I got there. Learning Korean for a year without anyone knowing was also good even though I didn’t speak a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter