The Bad Character In A Drama Finally Appears [JEONGCHEOL]

Once Upon A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to sabine, deayne, fisihae, Shadowedpath, larrysuburb, cookayomnomnom, WontonWonwon, suesulong, annedee08, ynanavarro, nisagani, miwinixx, Oktaphankey, oddnaalessa, turtlepop, NikaChan_, Junie_Jjang11, jauzanoey, xxxjenniekimxxx, pnightingale, Jai_Jai, jeongevil1004, Crazyass, MistyMe98, Pmoonightingale and Kimyuna1 for subscribing! Special thanks to Caratlovr and Dianis06 for upvoting!! Please enjoy and remember to drop me a review! ^^ 

Pairing: Jeongcheol
Rated: T
Warning: OOC!

It’s supposed to be a good, sunny day today. But suddenly, it started to rain heavily. Jeonghan who was holding a book looked out of the window and started to daydream.

Ah, what a good day to play in the rain huh?

Like in typical Kdrama, the female lead will be in drenched in rain and then the male lead would come in and they would have a beautiful and romantic long kiss under the rain... The raindrops patted on the window pane forming droplets and droplets of water. It was rather normal for a hot day to have sudden rain.

Jeonghan placed a palm to support his chin and continued gazing at the rain drops. After some time, the rain did not stop but became heavier instead and the thunder came along. Jeonghan wasn’t so afraid of thunder seriously but it was noisy he could barely focus for his coming exam.

“Let’s do something else.” He mumbled at himself and stood, stretching his tensed body after 2 hours of intensive studying which actually only consisted of him daydreaming...

Okay, before dwelling deeper into the storyline, Jeonghan was a student of Seoul General University and he had failed three times in his final year. Jeonghan wasn’t your typical cool guy because he’s actually a silly dork who was afraid of working hard but he worked hard to dote on his boyfriend. He was currently living with his boyfriend who had graduated a year before him and that guy was busy with his father’s company. Speaking of being a good boyfriend, the person, being an ice block in the entire of his own life, after getting together with the noisy and silly Jeonghan, had also personally monitored Jeonghan so that he would study and actually passed his university life.

And here Jeonghan was, at the absence of his boyfriend, flipping through the channels on the 42 inch plasma TV and goofing happily at some cartoons he found on the channel.

“Chill, Jeonghan-ah. You’re not lazying. You’re just waiting for the rain to stop.” He mumbled to convince himself.

Suddenly, while he was watching Powerpuff Girls going to save the world again, something came into his mind and quickly, he grabbed an umbrella and left the apartment in a rush.

.

.

.

Jeonghan stopped in front of the simple yet elegant designed office before pushing the door open and said in a loud voice, “Seungcheol-ah! I bought you an umbrella! Are you feeling touched? Do you feel that I’m so worth loving?”

Choi Seungcheol took a good look at his boyfriend, his Jeonghan, yes, he’s Jeonghan’s CEO boyfriend who had graduated earlier than the effeminate boy, from top to bottom.

Jeonghan’s clothes were soaked wet by the rain.

Seungcheol frowned. “I drove. I don’t need an umbrella. Why do you have an umbrella and is still soaked like this?”

After mumbling under his breath, Seungcheol pressed the intercom and ordered his secretary to enter. The lady appeared a few moments later in Seungcheol’s office.

“Yes, sajangnim?”

Jeonghan frowned at the sight of the girl’s short skirt which barely passed above her knees. He’s so afraid if she pretended to drop something and when she knelt, she would display her seven wonders of the world to the public. No, no, it’s okay to the public but not his Seungcheol.

“Get me a towel.”

“Alright.”

The secretary, Kim Yebin, from what Jeonghan saw from her nametag, bowed as she went out. Not long later, she came in holding a towel and passed it to Seungcheol. Seungcheol folded the towel and threw it onto Jeonghan’s head.

“Dry up. I don’t want to go to the hospital so many times in a summer.”

“Bastard.” I came all the way here to send you an umbrella and you’re talking like this to me?! If I know I would have started praying at home so that you would be struck by lightning...! Jeonghan cursed in his heart but he used the towel to rinse his short hair anyway and the other parts of his body.

“What did you just say?” Seungcheol muttered, not looking up from the documents piled on his table.

“Hubby.”

“Hmm.” Seungcheol mumbled incoherently at the sweet call and Jeonghan curiously peered all over to look at what Seungcheol was actually doing.

Poor boy-- the company was torturing his boyfriend ah! Jeonghan really wanted to help Seungcheol to lift his burden but the papers had a lot of words and Jeonghan was too lazy to read them so instead, he happily yapped and asked Seungcheol, “Cheol-ah~ Can I wait here until you finish your work?”

Seungcheol looked up from his papers from once and his cold yet tender eyes once again melted Jeonghan’s heart, answered, “Okay. But keep quiet and don’t bother me.”

“Yes, boss!”

***

Though Jeonghan was actually afraid of tiring himself, his mouth wouldn’t want to stop and it wouldn’t get tired eventhough if he talked the entire day. But seeing Seungcheol’s concentration, he didn’t dare to disturb the other. Jeonghan kept staring at the latter and then switched to look around at Seungcheol’s interior design before switching to counting tiles on a part of the wall.

“Get me some coffee.” Seungcheol said shortly.

Jeonghan jolted up. “Huh?”

“Coffee.”

“O-Oh-- OH! Yes, boss!”

He quickly ran out of the office and Seungcheol finally looked up, a small smile spread on his lips. He knew Jeonghan was too bored doing nothing in the office and Seungcheol enjoyed his boyfriend’s companion eventhough they’re in silence. He glanced at the blue umbrella lying against his rack and smiled again.

“...That idiot...”

.

.

.

While he’s making coffee, Yebin walked up silently and appeared behind him. She was holding an empty cup and went to stand beside Jeonghan. When Jeonghan finished making Seungcheol’s coffee and moved away, she suddenly called out to the boy.

“...Yoon Jeonghan!”

Jeonghan turned around. “...Yeah?”

Yebin didn’t turn as she continued making her coffee but said, “I heard...during the summer holiday, you’re staying at the boss’s house to study.”

“Ye-Yeah.” The boy happily answered.

“No wonder the boss seldom came to the office. There are actually a lot of matters that we need him to handle. We, the staffs who are working under him, although we are worried about the company wellbeing, we are too afraid to say something.” Finally, the lady looked at Jeonghan but her previously feminine eyes while talking to Seungcheol disappeared.

She was glaring at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan wasn’t stupid to completely dismissing Yebin’s words as he knew well what Yebin was trying to tell him. He remembered-- after knowing he failed again, Seungcheol who hadn’t graduated at that time was always monitoring him to study so that he would pass in the next chance. Even when Seungcheol had graduated and accepted his father’s position in the company, he continued to make sure Jeonghan did well in his exam and during the last summer holiday, Seungcheol rarely went to the office to help Jeonghan in his study.

At that time, Jeonghan’s airhead thought Seungcheol was always free since he’s the CEO but now that he realized, no wonder Seungcheol was so busy with his paperworks. Seungcheol actually put down the entire company for the sake of him.

The more he thought about it, the lower his heart sank.

“I’m not trying to advise you but what kind of man that needs someone else to act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter