The Rain (7)

The rain

The next day, we submitted the project we were working on yesterday.

Me: "I'm glad we already passed the project! We have nothing to worry about anymore!"

I said as if nothing happend yesterday.

Jungkook: "Easy for you to say, my dad might kill me for not telling him where I went, and I think I'm sick."

I placed my palm on his forehead, his head feels hot.

Me: "You should visit the nurse."

Jungkook: "Don't worry about me! I can always go there." 

He says smiling. 

Are you still thinking about what happend yesterday?

Jungkook: "The bell will ring anytime now, I should get going."

He places his hand on my right shoulder and smiles.

Me: "See ya..."

Jungkook: "Don't pretend like nothing happend yesterday, don't think that what happend yesterday won't change anything... You haven't noticed anything at all have you?"

I stared at him.

He chuckles.

Jungkook: "See ya later."

He takes his hand away and turns.

Jungkook: "You should let us visit your house sometime."

He walks away.

'Bye' I thought.

I went to my classroom and saw Jimin inside.

Me: "You're early today."

Jimin: "Ah, you're here! We didn't get to hang out that much yesterday, you and Jungkook were very busy yesterday. I'm jealous."

He laughs.

Me: "Yeah, we were very busy."

Jimin: "Oh, it rained yesterday, did you get wet? You didn't bring an umbrella yesterday. It was in the news the other night."

Me: "THAT REMINDS ME, I FORGOT TO BRING MY UMBRELLA TODAY. It might rain again."

 I sighed.

Jimin: "Don't worry! I knew you would forget your umbrella, so, I bought one for you. I was passing by a store and saw they were selling transparent umbrellas, I thought about you when I saw the umbrella. You always forget to bring your umbrella and you end up borrowing my extra without returning it."

He laughs.

Me: "Jimin, you're my savior, you saved me. Ah, how much is this? I'm sorry. I used your money. You might not be able to buy lunch!"

Jimin: "Its okay, its cheap anyway. It wont affect my lunch at all, I brought extra money from my savings. Its okay."

Me: "ITS WORSE THAN LUNCH MONEY, YOU TOOK MONEY FROM YOUR SAVINGS. I'm going to treat you for lunch today, I'm sorry."

He hands me the umbrella. 

Jimin: "Its okay. Did you get wet yesterday? Did you finish the project before it rained?"

After hearing Jimin's words, I remember what happend with me and Jungkook...

Jungkook: "Somehow, it reminds me of you. It just keeps on falling and slowly becomes drizzle when there is nothing left. Like you, you just keep falling for people, but when you're hurt way too much, you grow weak. Don't pretend to be a strong person when it comes to things like this."

Jungkook: "I know I said we shouldn't linger in the past because all the past does is ( bring us pain )bring us down. But, can I ask you something? Can we recall the past? And bring me away from the pain? (Bring the pain away)"

Me: "We didn't finish the project on time, we finished it at home. On the way to my house, it started to drizzle. We got wet. But, not the bad wet, we played in the rain yesterday."

Jimin: "That's unfair, you should've invited us!" 

He pouted.
 
Jimin: "You shouldn't take our maknae on a private session! I never knew you were so erted!"

Me: "Ahh!"

I felt my cheeks turn red.

Me: "Its not that! Jimin, I'm a girl! I may have erted thoughts sometimes, but just so you know, I never wanted to experience IT!"

Jimin laughs and pinches my cheek.

Jimin: "You're all red! What happend yesterday after the rain?"

Me: "I don't want to talk about it! You'll get the wrong idea!"

Jimin laughs at me and we continued to talk before the bell rang. And everything that happend to me yesterday was still on my mind. 

THE END.