chapter 2

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after the commotion with the ikon’s vocalist, Sinb went out from the practice room with Chanwoo. Umji could feel the awkward breeze between them. “What’s with the awkwardness?” Umji talk to herself.

The three walk alongside the corridor to the exit door. Sinb and Chanwoo exchange glances with each other and Umji saw Sinb blushing. “Sinb never blushing with guys” Umji’s thought disturbed by a shout.

“hello!” it’s Song Yunhyeong. We bow before reply his hello. He’s already dressed in his pyjamas. He walks toward us while smiling brightly. It became silent for a moment before Yunhyeong open his mouth again and laugh “ are you two really going to pretend that you didn’t kiss just now in the practice room?”

Umji eyes wide open while Sinb and Chanwoo shout simultaneously “aniya!” Sinb face already red from embarrassment.

Yunhyeong said calmly “I saw you two but don’t worry I won’t tell a soul” and look at Umji “ops! I think it’s only this girl then” he said before walk away.

Sinb take a deep breath and run through the corridor towards the exit leaving Umji behind. She must be really embarrass by now. With that, Umji said goodbye to Chanwoo and go after Sinb.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter