Chapter 4

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'dont touch me. i will shout out loud if you try to.' I try my best to psycho him as soon as I faced him. I didnt know that this would work. He then walks away from me. I hurried myself out of the library and walk around with people everywhere. This will be a lot safer.

'yewonnie!' a slight whispering and slight shouting  suddenly come to my ears. who's calling my name? I thought for a second.

Two men with black cap walked and stop right before me. They are taller than me but the one wearing lime shirt is really tall. I murmured a yes.

'it's me.Hanbin.' He smiled. He rarely smile mischieviously like today. I smile back at him and his friend. His friend kinda looks like that snobbish Junhoe.

Well, ding dong deng! It's really him. Hanbin looks handsome like usual. i smile to him 'oppa,what are you doing here?' I blurt out. Junhoe seems uneasy with me. I guess he didnt like me for sure judging from what had happen before. 

'is this mall yours? why bother?' Junhoe reply half heartedly. This boy really annoyed me. okay! i will focus Hanbin only whilst talking.

Hanbin nudge him as he talks rudely to me.'nothing. we just checking things here. Window shopping to be exact.' He then add 'do you mind joining us?'

I look at junhoe to see his expression either he like the idea me tagging along or not and caught him staring at my sneakers. Hanbin cough to get my attention. I blush a little at the way Hanbin looks at me. I smile and put my hand at the back of my neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter