Chapter 5 Junhoe's girl

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking, Hanbin ask me about my life as an idol.He congratulate me as our latest song 'me gustas tu' become really famous in korea and internationally.

suddenly, that snobbish junhoe interup. ' oh you are an idol too?' Yewon nodded.'from what group?' he asked again.

'gfriend' I stated. he looks startled. I smile a little.

so it is true that the sneakers are not hers. 

Junhoe suddenly grab me by my shoulder and asked ' where did you get the sneakers?'

'this is mine!' okay that is a weird answer.

His face come nearer mine. 'I KNOW BUT WHO GIVE IT TO YOU?' he dont even care with Hanbin murdered looks.

'H ho how did you know someone give this to me.' Heck! did I just stutter? 'Why do I have to tell you?'

'JUST FU****G TELL ME!'

'hey, junhoe. what's wrong. stop shouting like a mad man. people are looking at you.' Hanbin said a little bit panic. he looks at Yewon red face. she must be shock with Junhoe behavior.

all of a sudden, Yewon's phone ringing. Junhoe loosening his grip on Yewon shoulder. Yewon the answer the phone.

'ok.i'm on my way' said Yewon. she looks at Hanbin shirt. 'uhm, I have to go now. thanks for the meals.' i bow to him and junhoe without looking at their faces. my vision blurred. Then I walk to the place where Sinb is waiting for me while shedding my tears.

'did you really have to do that?' hanbin was really mad at what Junhoe done. while junhoe just look hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter