Chapter 3

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This sunday, gfriend just relaxing at their dormitory as they had no schedule.

Yuju play with her phone for nearly 2 hours now. she smile like an idiot when a message come.'Yuju yah stop playing with your phone.entertain me.' Sinb scoffed.

Yuju stared at her for about 120 seconds. 'Fine. i'll go find other victims. YOU'RE BORING!' Sinb then go to Umji bedroom.

'baby ji. lets go grab some pizza with me. Yerin unnie want to finish her drama. Yuju unnie didnt talk at all. Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie dont like me tagging them dating.....'

'HELLO! who said we're dating' we will go on double dates. Sowon interrupt while tidy up her ponytail. 'and.... I'm not allowing the two of you out.' she said while looking at the two maknaes.

SInb and Umji pout after hearing that. They heard Sowon told Yuju to take care of the two maknae and make sure they didnt run out and Yuju as always, nod in agreement.

'HUH! BORING' the two said in unison when Sowon and Eunha walk out the door.

 

 

 

 

me and Sinb walk around the mall while sipping juice. we already had our pizza just now. where else to go. we then sit at the bench provided in the mall.

Sinb suddenly massage my shoulder. 'you must be tired now, right?'

I smell something fishy. By the way, I'm not that tired though. ' spill it out.NOW. what?'

'uhm....' she breathe heavily 'I... uh....'

'I uh I uh. just tell me what it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter