chapter 1

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb asks me to accompany her to yg building. She wants to meet Chanwoo and she said there is something important to discuss with that ikon maknae. I just agree with it because she seems really desperate to see Chanwoo.

We walk into the building. I awed at the pictures of yg artist pestered on the wall and laugh it off when Sinb hugged a big poster of GD. She’s really a hardcore when it comes to big bang.

“yewon ah wait here okay. Chanwoo is in this practice room. Or you want to come inside with me.”

“never mind. I will wait here.” I showed her at a bench alongside the corridor. She then went into the practice room while humming our latest song Rough.

I feel bored so I played with my phone. I don’t have many games on my phone so I decided to just play sugar crush that I installed last month. Minutes by minutes and hour by hours come but Sinb is still not out yet.

I wonder what she did inside the room. I walk to the practice room and checking sinb through the tiny window at the door. “HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” a sudden deep voice shouting.

I startled. Is he talking to me? I wear my snap back to regain my confidence. I look at the person who shouting just now. It is ikon’s Goo Junhoe.

I raised my two eyebrows as a sign of confused on what he said. He started shouting again. “ get out. fans are not supposed to be here. you will be in trouble if the others found out about you.”

I frown at what he said. Doesn’t he rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter