2.0

Rivals

Seungcheol glare at the poor sandwich he's holding at bite on it fiercely. He can only imagine that the sandwich is actually Jeonghan's pretty face and he really want to destroy it. For heaven sake, he didn't bump into that guy purposely this morning. But the guy chose not to believe him when he tried to explain. He's already frustrated enough having to wake up early in the morning. Him + first day of school = Hell. Add 'y Jeonghan in the morning'  to the equation and its enough to make him explode. He has planned 101 ways to restrain himself and his friends from insulting the cool clique and make peace with them but with Jeonghan's attitude just now, the minions in his brain have already burned the plans and created a new one which is '1001 ways to torture the rivals'. He'll definitely settle all of it by the end this year.

While Seungcheol is busy with his thoughts, Jun and Soonyoung sit at their special table. The chinese guy starts munching on the bread he bought while Soonyoung rest his head on the table, trying to sleep. Short after that, the remaining of their friends - Mingyu, Vernon and Seokmin arrive. Even Soonyoung give up on trying to get some sleep before class start. He snatch Jun's bread and eat it. 

Everyone notice Seungcheol's sullen expression but Mingyu is the first one to speak.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Mingyu ask. Finally Seungcheol looks up with fire (*author singing fire*) and evil glint in his eyes. The others could feel shiver running down their spine and they definitely understand what is wrong with Seungcheol without the latter explaining anything. 

"Jeonghan again. What happened this time?" Jun ask when he decides that there's no use in getting his bread back because Soonyoung wouldn't give up. He figured out that the kid is starving judging by the way he loook at the bread. 

" I accidentally bumped into him this morning but he acted like I burned down his favourite saloon. He wouldn't listen to my explanation at all. I was sleepy so I rubbed my eyes while walking. That's why I bumped into him. Thinking back, I should be the one angry at him. He could see clearly but why he heck he didn't avoid me. Stupid blind ." Seungcheol is already punching the table trying to calm himself. 

"That emo guy is just the same. I met him just now. Guess they're all grumpy because they need to wake up after the ty job." Mingyu said and shrug as if it is nothing.

"You guys should be lucky you met with those two es. If you meet that little devil instead, you would be dead. He should be the top person on the 'People you should avoid in the morning' list. " Soonyoung says and shiver. Everyone know who he meants. Jihoon. A member of the cool clique. One advice - run if you see Jihoon in the morning. 

Soonyoung himself had encounter that situation once. He made fun of Jihoon pink hair in the morning when the latter just dyed his hair and almost die when Jihoon kicked him repeatedly at his crotch. Thank god Mingyu amd Seungcheol arrive at the time. Or else he wouldn't get to see the beautiful world anymore. 

The other members claim that they didn't meet any of the cool clique members but Vernon and Mingyu's face hardened when Jun mention about Seungkwan and Wonwoo. Soonyoung notice it but he didn't say anything about it. 

The sudden quietness at the cafeteria makes the hot clique stop talking and look at the entrance. There, the cool clique can be seen walking towards their table and laughing. But the cheerfulness change to gloom when both party make eye contact. 

That is definitely a bad news. Both group can't be at the same place without supervision of a teacher. Some of the students walk out of the cafeteria to avoid getting in trouble while some sit quietly and eat their food. 

Josua, Jeonghan and Minghao walk away to buy food while the others sit at their usual table without breaking the eye contact. The tension is getting thicker. Seungcheol is the first one to break the eye contact. His friends look at him, confused by his action but understand it when they see his sly smirk. 

Ahhh, seems like he's going to start with plan 1 already.


A/n - Yey I managed to update again today. Honestly I was shocked to see that I have a lot of subscribers already. This story actually start because of a dare. I should get 250 subscribers in 10 chapters. Honestly that is impossible. So I give out even before I start writing this story. But I still write it because the prize are pizzas and cheeseburgers for a month. It's crazy, yes I know. I need to tell you guys that I won't be able to update for a week  because I'm going camping somewhere inside the woods. Pray that I'll get out alive. Anyway, I haven't got time to re-read what I wrote so I'm sorry for the typos. Thanks for those who subscribed, comment and upvote this story. *Author sends cheeseburgers to all the readers*