1.0 (edited)

Rivals

Wonwoo arranged his new textbooks for the year inside his locker while waiting for his friends to arrive. It was the first day of school, indicating that his time in heaven (reality is just him cuddling with himself under the comforter the whole day) was over. He sighed but nonetheless tried  to be optimistic. He will get to meet his friends everyday and create new memories. He smiled but it dies down when he sees the textbook. He returned to his emo self and slam his locker shut, not forgetting to bang his head on it (tsundere Wonwoo mode on). He just hopes no one will disturb him this morning. He's feeling extra grumpy because  his alarm clock disturbed his beauty sleep. After weeks of not hearing the call of the devil, today definitely makes him wants to crawl in a hole and rot.

"Ahh seems like the emo guy is early today. Can't get enough sleep because you miss your fellow s?"

His body tensed and he stood up straight. Wonwoo let out a sigh and brace himself to look at the owner of the voice. Facing the guy, he is mesmerized by the visual of his supposed rival. The guy totally rocked the school uniform; his broad chest making the upper part of the uniform look ily tight, his strong arms can be seen perfectly. His silver-blue hair perfecting his already perfect look. Wonwoo is totally feeling self-concious. His too thin body doesn't have anything special. His unform is loose on him and his hair is the normal black hair. Compared to the perfect prince in front of him, Wonwoo is nothing. 

Mingyu noticed Wonwoo's expression upon seeing him and smirk. Of course, everyone was astounished when they saw him. Wonwoo seemed to snap out of his dazed condition and glare at Mingyu. The older felt ashamed for letting himself being hypnotised by Mingyu but he keeps his blank face on. Seeing Mingyu's smug expression, Wonwoo couldn't help but to feel betrayed, sad and angry at the younger but hides all of it. Though it still can be seen in his eyes from the way he looks at the younger. The event that happened weeks ago come crashing at him like a hd video being played in his mind. He can still remeber every single detail of it. Therefore, he doesn't want to be the only one affected. If the younger doesn't feel anything, he can do the same too. 

Wonwoo pulls Mingyu's tie making the younger crane his neck to look down so both of them are eye level (Wonwoo wanna avoid looking up because Mingyu is taller than him. Excuse him he still has his dignity)

"Listen here you dumb giant, I already hated my life for having to wake up early. Sad I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how much I hate you. So today please get lost from my sight. And whatever insult you want to throw at me and my friend, remind yourself first that you and your friend are worst than us. We all don't go around the school ing everyone and... we didn't go to our rival's house at night just because we're drunk and desperate." 

Wonwoo whispered the last part to him and pushed him away. The older then turned around and walked away. Mingyu's face turned hard at what Wonwoo says and he definitely will teach the guy how to behave like the low-life he is. After all, no one gets away after insulting any of the hot clique members. Especially if the one insulting is from the so-called cool clique members.

A message came in and Mingyu switched on his phone to read it. 

 

From : Cheol hyung
To      : Mingyu

Gyu, where are you? Everyone is here already. Meet us at the cafeteria once you arrived. Those s really need to learn their lessons. First day of school already dare to mess up with us. 

 

Mingyu smirk and put his phone inside his pocket. Yep, he's totally excited for this new year.