Apology

Rivals

A/N - Continuation from last chapter. 

 

"Damnit I don't like him okay. I just wanted revenge for what he did to me."

Mingyu felt his blood runs cold upon hearing the voice he came to love so much uttering those words. He did not mean to eavesdrop but he really couldn't move his feet. 

"No, come on. That was in the past. You saw how much he changed. He cares for you now." A second voice said. 

"I don't want to be hurt again."

"He won't. He likes you and I'm sure you do too. In fact, I think you've forgotten all about this stupid plan. I'm not stupid, I saw how you act around him."

"Drop it Jeonghan. I don't like Mingyu. I hate him."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mingyu would never know Wonwoo's real intention towards him if he didn't stayback that day. He can't believe after all this time, Wonwoo never forgive him. He knows he did some messed up things to Wonwoo but he genuinely regretted his actions and had been trying to make it up ever since. As Mingyu stares at the sleeping form of one Jeon Wonwoo, he feels his heart being crushed all over again. He always know that Wonwoo deserves someone better than him but really, he wants Wonwoo so much he decided to be selfish. 

'I guess I really deserves this heartbreak', Mingyu thought as he runs his fingers through Wonwoo's soft hair as the guy sleeps on the floor. He didn't mean to hurt Wonwoo by ignoring the latter but then again Wonwoo never likes him so it's not like Wonwoo should be affected when Mingyu started to ignore him few days ago. Mingyu really doesn't understand why their friends scolded him instead. 

Mingyu sighs. It's getting late and he doesn't want Wonwoo to have backache in the morning. However, when he tries to wake the other man up, Wonwoo just groans and ignores Mingyu's attempt which leave him no other choice than to carry Wonwoo back home. 

Mingyu ends up giving Wonwoo piggyback home. With Wonwoo's arms around his neck and breaths fanning his collarbone, Mingyu is going crazy trying to keep his heartbeat in check. He's terrified Wonwoo would be able to hear his heartbear eventhough he knows it's impossible. 

Meanwhile Wonwoo couldn't hide his smile. Mingyu still cares about him. He pretended to sleep just to see Mingyu's reaction and was genuinely shocked when he feels Mingyu carrying him. Now his theory is confirmed. Something is bothering Mingyu and Wonwoo is determined to figure it out. He needs to make Mingyu talk. Wonwoo grins wickedly as he forms the perfect plan to get Mingyu back. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You can answer all these questions perfectly why do you even need me to tutor you?' Jeonghan whines as he throws himself on Seungcheol's bed. The latter smirks as he puts away his books. 

"Nothing I just don't want you to spend your free time in leisure. Seungcheol says as he rolls his chair around to face the glaring boy in his bed. 

"Urgh you are so annoying." Jeonghan throws his head back and sighs. They already spent most of the day studying and finishing impending works so at least the day wasn't completely wasted. He suddenly jumps upon feeling cold sensations on his neck and ends up falling from the bed. Seungcheol's laughter was heard a second later and Jeonghan glares at him while rubbing his sore . 

"Seriously," He says sassily as he eyes the soda can in Seungcheol's hand. The latter extend his hand to help Jeonghand stand but he was rejected instead. "No thank you I don't trust you not to let go of my hand halfway." Jeonghan notices Seungcheol's smiles hardened but he takes the beverage with a small thanks instead and sits at the edge of the bed.

"Since we're done with our work, I guess I'll take my leave now." But before the long haired boy could get up, he was being pulled onto the bed and crushed under Seungcheol who has his arms around jeonghan's waist and face tucked into his neck. 

"You're not going anywhere."  Seungcheol whispers. On normal circumstances Jeonghand would not be able to hear Seungcheol but since they are practically glued by Seungcheol's tight embrace, he hears every words clearly. Jeonghan blushes like crazy and tried to push the other boy away but to no avail. 

"H-hey, come on what are you doing?" He stutters.

"I'm tired." 

"Then go to sleep."

"I am sleeping."

"Without me idiot. What if the others come back come on get up." Jeonghan pleads.

"So what if they come back."

"Seungcheol I'm not comfortable get off me please." With that, said boy finally pull himself away from Jeonghan but instead of letting Jeonghan stand, he pulls the poor boy under him and hover over him with his arms caging Jeonghan to the bed. 

'Damnit, this again' Jeonghand thought remembering the time both of them were in this position before and how it ended with them kissing.

"Why is it so hard for you to stay still when you're with me? Are you that repulsed by me?" Seungcheol asks, hurt and anger clear on his face.

"I-I didn't mean it that way." Jeonghan's heart cannot take this. 

"Then what? Tell me!" Upon hearing Seungcheol's harsh tone, the long-haired boy couldn't help but to teared up.

"Why do we always fight like this?" He asks meekly, lowering his head. Seungcheol sighs harshly and get off the boy under him while messing up his hair in frustration. 

"I don't know okay. I just keep on getting annoyed. You are literally closed with everybody, Jisoo especially. Why can't you treat me like how you treat them? Am I not enough for you? Last time you went running to that Seokjin guy while we were still together. I don't know what is wrong with you! Actually no, scratch that, I don't know what is wrong with me. Why do I still want you even after knwoing what kind of person you are." 

"What kind of person am I?" Jeonghan asks softly. Without sparing a glance at the other boy, Seungcheol scoffs. " A cheating good for nothing person." He knows that's a lie of course, but he needs to vent out his frustrations. From the start he knows Jeonghan is a kind and good person but he can't just tell the boy that, he doesn't want Jeonghan to think he has any sort of control over Seungcheol. 

Soft broken sobs wake him up from his trance. Seungcheol's eyes widen upon seeing Jeonghan openly crying while looking at him with so much hatred. 

"I thought you changed. But I guess I was wrong. I thought you like me enough to trust me but you never did. You didn't wnat to believe what I said because you were blinded by jealousy. Do you even know how much you hurt me?" Jeonghan was full out screaming by now while Seungcheol was rooted in his spot, unable to move due to the sudden outburst. 

"W-what?" 

"I love you so much. Everytime I saw you with other girls before, I always tried to think positive. I didn't confront you because as much as I am jealous over that, I trusted you. And yet a little time away from each other was enough for you to accuse of me cheating. Do you even like me in the first place, Choi Seungcheol?' Jeonghan finally wipes his tears away. He cannot bear to be in the same room as Seungcheol anymore. He already laid himself bare, completely vulnerable in front of the man who hates him so much. Without further thoughts, he grabs his bag and dashed out of the room. Seungcheol, finally realizing what's happening, ran after Jeonghan and grabbed the boy before he can open the front door and push him againts the wall. He then holds Jeonghan's arms in one hand above his head and another gripping Jeonghan's neck while crashing their lips together simultaneously as the front door being opened and gasps were heard. 

 

 

 

A/N - *clears throat* Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

How you peeps doing huh? Anybody missed this jerk? Funny thing is, I have no idea what I had plan for this fic so I'm literally just going with the flow. Old readers drop your comment below istg I miss you guys so much. New reader (if there's any, heyyyyyyyyy guys) Not gonna waste your time but anybody up for a chat hmu I've been away from the kpop world for sometime so someone pls catch me up with stuffs. Love you guys.  Btw sorry for the typos and grammatical error  I didn't proofread because I'm too excited to post this chapter. :D