Chapter 6

Boxer and Ballerina

Chapter 6:

 

She stood infront of the building as her body was engulfed with nervousness. Its been her 3rd day here infront of that same door but she didnt have the guts to knock on that door and face the consequences. Her heart beat increased when her hand reached out for the doorbell but minutes later it returned back to its spot. She couldnt do it. She perfectly knew she was a wimp when it came to him. He just seemed so furious that day. Hana fiddled with her fingers trying to get some paragraph ready before she knocks on the door but everytime she would chicken away.

 

"I'll call you when i find the papers...yeah okay..." Hana's eyes widened hearing a voice reaching from up the stairs. A familiar voice to be more specific. Her legs started running from one end to another but there was no way out. The only way she could go out was the stairs which he was taking at the moment and the lift wasnt working today. She got more nervous waiting to finally meet Jiyong.

 

"omg i cant do it..." Her heart beat increased to the fullest as her palms got all sweaty. Quickly looking around she stood beside a door hiding herself from his sight. Jiyong finally reached his floor. He had a bag in his hand. His clothes suited him well and he got himself a new haircut. All his hair was shaved off exactly like a step cut.

 

"Oppa slow down...why do you live in the 5th floor and to top it off the lift isnt working? aish..." The girl wrapped her arms around Jiyong's arm while he chuckled. Hana blinked a few times seeing how soft he was towards her. Is that his girlfriend? She questioned herself. Without even knowing she walked out of her hiding place.

 

"Oppa look...." the girl noticed Hana first. Jiyong's head diverted towards the direction to see Hana stood there staring at the ground. His forehead creased.

 

"You go inside with the bags. I'll be back..." The girl nodded before entering the flat. She was scared to leave Jiyong alone thinking he will burst towards the girl who was waiting for him.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong spat out. His words were harsh it stang Hana's heart.

 

"I just uhmm i just wanted to say sorry..." Hana apologised still making no eye contact with the figure stood right infront of her.

 

"Isnt that a bit too late now?" His voice was still harsh. Hana finally looked up she could see the anger in his eyes. Was it because of her visit or the fact he remembered that day?

 

"I came but i never had the guts to apologise. i was scared." Jiyong could tell she was an innocent girl. He watched as she fidgeted with her fingers at the same time biting her lower lip.

 

"Look im busy right now i have to go..." Jiyong turned around to walk into his flat. The door opened already for him. He heard a loud bang turning around he didnt see Hana stood there anymore but instead laid flat on the floor. His eyes widened bending down poking her sides. He checked her pulse seeing she was still breathing. His left hand went under her thigh while the other around her back. He bridal styled picked her up and towards his flat kicking opening the door.

 

"omo what happened?" The girl came rushing after visualising the scene.

 

"Dami i need you to get hot water with a towel..." She nodded towards her elder brother before running towards the kitchen. She was still in shock seeing Jiyong actually aiding the girl normally knowing him he would have left her laying there not caring at all but seeing the scene now made Dami all giddy. Is that oppa's girlfriend? She thought as she giggled to herself.

 

-----------

 

Hana stared at Jiyong and the girl named Dami who were busy eating. Her food was placed right infront of her but she wasnt hungry therefore she was sat there staring at the two sibling. She smiled slightly seeing how Jiyong gave his meat to Dami who nodded furiously. It was a great sight and she hoped she had an elder brother. Sadness took over as she thought its time to leave. She stood up catching the kwon siblings attention.

 

"I should get going...." Hana spoke softly searching for her coat she wore before. Jiyong stood up grabbing his coat from the rack and then hers.

 

"I'll drop you off. Dami you stay here until i get back." Dami nodded and then waved towards Hana who responded.

 

"She has your same features..." Hana spoke when they were going down the stairs. Jiyong was up ahead, he heard what she said but he didnt respond. Hana frowned but shrugged it away. Jiyong always had the 'shut the up' aura anyways. The car ride back to Hana's was silent. Jiyong watched the road making sure he took the turns properly. If Hana found out he didnt have an license yet she's probably going to react furiously. His eyes widened seeing a car come towards him. Fast reflex made his leg quickly press the brake making both Hana and Jiyong move forward a bit and then back.

 

"Jiyongg...." His name left as she was frightened. She gripped her finger nails into the car seat until she noticed the other car which stopped right infront of there's.

 

"YAH YOU MOTHERK....." Jiyong stopped seeing the person merge from the cars.

 

"Kwon Mi....." His eyes widened seeing the figure infront of him.

 

-------------

 

"Omg Madam Lee aint here what are we supposed to do?" Yoona walked from one end to another. She was never absent so it was a shocker for all the ballet girls who were sat down on the bench thinking she might appear from nowhere. Its already been 1 hour and she was nowhere to be found.

 

"Girls Madam Lee called she's gone back to her hometown therefore there's a new ballet teacher for you..." Wong spoke up after he recieved a weird call from Madam Lee. She sounded like she was out of breath for some reason.

 

"You can come in now..." A women old just like Madam Lee walked through the doors. Her heels making a clacking sound with the wooden tiles. The ballet students stood up to bow but she caught the attention of one ballet student. Hana.

 

"Kwon Mi...." Remembering her from last night she hoped Jiyong wasnt suspended.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now who is this Kwon Mi?

Thank You everyone for reading and subscribing. :D