Last Chapter

Boxer and Ballerina

Chapter 30:

 

 

It was hard for Jiyong to cope with the demands that Hana insisted everyday. She would wake him up every night so he could buy her some lemons. Lemons? Who the hell eats lemons in the middle of the night? Jiyong would always curse himself not wanting to make Hana angry and head over to the 24/7 local shop down the lane. The days were getting colder and the nights were the most coldest. He'd always come back with 5 boxes of lemons which Hana would finish within a week. Jiyong sighed before pushing the door open to the shop. It always made a jingly sound which pissed Jiyong off.

 

"You're back again for lemons? Last row. Middle Shelf." The owner of the shop didn't even glance at Jiyong while he sat there on his high chair reading a magazine. Jiyong cursed inwardly before heading towards the aisle.

 

"She's driving me insane." Jiyong commented. Hana was never like that until she hit the month 5. She started asking for more and forced Jiyong to buy it or else she gave the silent treatment which really worked. Her mood swings were another reason Jiyong's hair was going to transform to white soon. He was exhausted and wanted his precious sleep. After taking over his parents business, his life didn't turn out the way he wanted to. Jiyong was stupid to sign the papers just because Wong kicked him out of boxing classes.

 

He glanced over at his flat just to check the lights were still switched on. Jiyong always felt a sensation go through his body everytime he left Hana alone, maybe it was due to the fact she was pregnant and anything could happen to her and the baby.

 

"Pregnant women are always like that. You'll just have to cope. My wife is planning to have another child. She won't stop anytime soon and she already has 6 children, who are also driving me insane." The man put the magazine away glancing at Jiyong who had eye bags under his eyes. "You look awful!" The man commented, chuckling lowly.

 

"Thank you, that helps a lot." Jiyong hissed grabbing his bags filled with lemon and heading out the door, on the way leaving the door open hoping the man would freeze to death.

 

"You haven't seen month 8 yet young man..." The man whispered to himself watching Jiyong run from this street to the other.

 

"I got you your lemons." Jiyong swung the bag onto the kitchen countertop. Hana came running holding onto her bulging stomach. Once again he sighed before heading towards their room to sleep hoping Hana wouldn't wake him up again. 1 hour didn't even go past when she came toddling down the passageway and into their room.

 

"Jiyong" Hana pushed him at 5am in the morning trying to wake him up. She wanted to speak to him and it was urgent news from her. "Jiyong. Wake up." Jiyong however held onto the blanket tightly hoping she'd give up soon and go to sleep again. He wasn't going to the shops again just for her. He has to sleep too. He works and she doesn't. "Ji..."

 

"WHAT?!" He jumped out of the blanket frightening Hana on the way. Her heart clenched together as its speed increased rapidly. Her eyes already started to glisten with water as she held onto the bed for support. She knew it was the hormones but she was still frightened by the lok he was sending her. "Look Hana i'm trying to sleep. What do you want now? I'm not going to the shop to get you lemons again. Why don't you once think about me huh? I work in a business now, I'm the head, there are many employees expecting me tomorrow and here you are waking me up every single hour. I can't take it. I'm sleeping in the other room. Please don't disturb me." With that Jiyong rushed out the room with a pillow. He didn't notice Hana's hurt expression as well as the ultrascan photos that came through the post today.

 

---------

 

The next morning wasn't like the other mornings. By the time Hana woke up, Jiyong left and after that he didn't come home for lunch and didn't even call her. Hana knew she was at fault but she was excited to show Jiyong the picture of their baby.

 

"I made food." Hana peeked her head into the room to see Jiyong constantly working on papers. They were back to talking again but it wasn't as demanding as before. After Jiyong came back from work, Hana ended up talking to him about how his day went and in the end Jiyong forgave her for waking him up constantly.

 

"I'm not hungry." Jiyong responded after a small pause between their conversation.

 

"You should eat something. Do you want me to make some noodles then?" Jiyong shook his head diverting his attention to her. "What else do you want then?" She continued. Jiyong headed towards her clasping her hands into his.

 

"I want you not to work too hard neh? Go and rest," Hana shook her head placing her head onto his chest, "I'm sorry Hana for talking to you like that." He put his chin on her head while he carressed her back.

 

"No. It should be me. All i kept thinking about was the baby and not you. I am terribly sorry. I just wanted to show you something without thinking how you would react. I am sorry. I won't ask for lemons again." Jiyong chuckled burrying his head into her neck this time.

 

"Baby it's alright. What did you want to show me?" He questioned puzzled. Hana pulled out the picture from the cupboard giving it to Jiyong. A smile peeped out his lips as he gazed into the picture.

 

"I told you it's a boy and look how healthy he looks." Jiyong grinned while Hana chuckled. In the end Jiyong and Hana decided to find out the gender of the baby and Jiyong was right. It was a boy. Everything turned out perfectly fine after that. Kwon Mi left them alone while Kiko disappeared after Zico was captured by Jiyong. They let him go afterwards when his father came for him. Wong wanted Jiyong back into the boxing life, even though the idea was very tempting Jiyong declined the offer. They never thought meeting in the most extraodinary place would bring them together, letting go of their dreams being a ballerina and boxer, they met a new one.

 

 

 

THE END!

ITS FINALLY FINISHED!

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. IT REALLY MEANT A LOT! THANK YOU AGAIN! IF THERE'S ANY QUESTIONS DO COMMENT AND I'LL ANSWER THEM! :D