Chapter 5

Boxer and Ballerina

Chapter 5:

 

"How did it go?" Hana looked up and met eyes with her bestfriends only within seconds to cry into their arms. They had no idea what happened as Zico told them to leave as him and Hana will have their last date together, they thought everything would go fine but seeing Hana cry in their arms right now wasnt what they expected. Bom was already boiling with anger without even knowing the real reason. Dara hugged her tightly looking at the others not knowing what to do. They've seen Hana cry but not like this.

 

"Hana you rest okay. we'll make you something to eat." Dara spoke up trying to take Hana up to her room but she wouldnt budge but held onto Dara tighter.

 

"no dont leave pleeaasee..." She wailed into her shoulders. That same day they made sure Hana was back to her usual self because they had their ballet exam the following day and they couldnt afford Hana to be left behind while they get accepted to 'Royal Ballet', they wouldnt allow that. However everything they did was sent to waste, she just mourned.

 

"Hana if you dont tell us what's wrong we cant fix it..." Minzy held her hands showing her they were there for her nothing will change.

 

"he i hee omg...nooooo" Hana started crying again.

 

"She should just rest." CL suggested. They left Hana in the room trying to focus on other things to get Hana back to normal.

 

"Okay everyone today is the day. I hope everyone practiced hard VERY hard." The girls turned around to see Hana still with a depressed face not even paying attention to Madam Lee. They all knew how this ballet class meant to her. They had to find out what happened between her and zico. The boxers had to sit themselves on a bench while all the girls did their ballet routine one by one infront of the 'Royal Ballet' headteacher.

 

"Hana be careful..." Jiyong watched as she was the 10th girl to be called out. She didnt look good he could tell because she didnt have that warm smile plastered onto her face. The music started playing as she did the beginning of the routine correctly, he went through the pain and also memorised the routine which annoyed him.

 

"oww..." He was going to stand up but why he had no idea. The other girls came running towards her asking if she was fine. He looked over at the Royal Ballet headteacher who shook her head. Hana failed doing the twirl which was the most important of all. It continued with the other girls for another 2 hours before the Royal Ballet called out who made it and who didnt

 

"Hana what was wrong with you? how many times do i tell you not to get your problems into ballet? now look you didnt go through. you have to spend another year here. what is wrong with you huh?" Everyone watched as Hana got scolded by Madam Lee. She whimpered away knowing what she said was the truth.

 

"im sorry" Hana weeped she wanted to pass she wanted to go through. Madam Lee left her as she broke down into more tears.

 

"Hana its fine we're still here..." The girls reassured.

 

"Im sorry because of me you guys stayed and failed the exam..." Hana bit her lower lip she cant cry anymore. She had to show her bestfriend that next year they will definitely go through.

 

"and the boxers..." Bom winked at Hana who started chuckling at them.  

 

"Now tell us what happened?" They questioned her when they were sat in the lunch hall.

 

"I dont want to ruin the mood i promise when we get back to the dorms..." They nodded at her everything was going perfectly fine until the loud boxers decided to walk in with their lunch KFC.

 

"I really want one..." Dara her lips staring at one of the guys eat a large chicken. It hurt her to know she cant. If Madam Lee caught them they would be sent to hell and back. She hated it when a girl would put on weight.

 

"annyeong. Im Dara and i wanted one..." Taeyang watched the girl sway back and forth as she looked around to avoid the awkwardness created by her. The boxers watched in awe as a ballet asked them for a chicken.

 

"uh yeah sure..." Taeyang gave away the whole chicken box which Dara ran away with.

 

"YAH TAE THE WHOLE BOX! I GAVE THE MONEY!" Wooyoung yelled.

 

Hana arched upwards to get a better view of the box before she ripped off some chicken and placed it into . The others following her. They loved chicken so Madam Lee let them have a whole junk food for once a month and they decided today was it.

 

"man i missed this..." Chaerin spoke.

 

"I was waiting..." Jiyong put away his phone before gazing at Hana who was heading towards the drink machine. She chuckled seeing him not touch the machine at all and just sat there waiting for her.

 

"thanks" She always bought him water and this time he returned it with a thanks.

 

"uhm i saw the dance..." They both sat down on a table. Hana gazed down at her fingers hoping he wont ask the question.

 

"are you okay?" He asked instead. She sighed before nodding.

 

"I'll be off..." She quickly rushed out before he stopped her and bombarded her with more questions. It was already 4pm, time for both boxers and ballet to leave the hall before it gets locked up. They all laughed there way out.

 

"What's up babe?" Hana closed her eyes a image of what happened that day evoking in her mind. Her heart was beating fast not because it was Zico it was because she was frightened. She just wanted to go home and hope this day would just end.

 

"I dont know what you did with her but she broke up with you and gave you a last date so leave her alone!" Bom took over throwing her bag to the side which Minzy caught. She was ready for this fight. Seeing how Hana was heartbroken killed her. The boxers stopped talking seeing the scene their eyes catching Bom who was ready to punch the dude on his face who was twice the size as her.

 

"oh that last date was the best wasnt it hana baby?" Hana looked down not knowing what to do. If Bom hit him he would never stop coming.

 

"Zico i have someone else i like so please just stop it..." The girls turned around in shock, Dara mouthing who towards her but she ignored it. She had no idea who herself. Her eyes finally met Jiyong's and a smile crept up onto her lip. She ran towards him linking her arm with his.

 

"Zico meet Jiyong." Hana winked at the girls who giggled in delight.

 

"WHAT?"

 

"WHAT THE?" Both Jiyong and Zico spoke together.

 

"so he is the guy you like and the reason you broke up with me?" Zico questioned. Hana could hear whistling from behind but that didnt affect her.

 

"Zico i broke up with you because of other reasons and i thought we could be friends but after last night i dont think so." Hana's eyes started glistening with tears and Jiyong noticed. He was waiting for someone to atleast say what happened so he could beat the life out of this guy who made her cry. Zico laughed at her trying to reach for her face but Jiyong pulled her away.

 

"dude dont you understand leave her alone." Jiyong spoke up. Hana glanced at Jiyong and started blushing seeing how serious he looked.

 

"let me tell you something..." Zico put his arm around his shoulder pulling Jiyong away from the crowd.

 

"I ed her last night and it was the best. She might call it but trust me its making love" Jiyong's anger rose to the highest hearing him. Now he understood why Hana looked so lost today. With all his strength he threw a punch Zico hearing his jaws click and blood squirt out. The girls gasped while the boxers cheered.

 

"You ing ..." Jiyong hovered over him, one hand pulling him up with his collar while the other punched him continiously. Hana came running to stop the fight but Seungri held her behind.

 

"this is fun enjoy it..." Seungri whispered into her ears.

 

"his going to kill him omg...." Hana struggled out his grasp running towards the two.

 

"JIYONG STOP IT!" Wong yelled. He always came at the wrong time and thats what pissed Jiyong off more.

 

"You're suspended." With that Wong walked off. Jiyong kicked zico one more time before walking off. He stopped midway his head turning slightly.

 

"dont ever include me into your problems..." Jiyong spat out with anger towards Hana. He wasnt angry at Hana and Zico deserved it but the fact he was suspended because of those two irritated him.