Chapter 4

Village Boy

Jackson landed on top of Mark who closed his eyes in pain as his back hit the hard ground.

Jackson stared at the boy beneath him...at his long eyelashes, his pale porcelain skin, and his pink plump lips...those lips.

-K...Ka-Yee...- the Hong Kong native snapped out it at the sound of his name.

Just then he realized how Mark's cheeks were tinted pink.

Is he blushing? Great! I wonder what would happen if I just...get a little closer.

Mark's eyes widened seeing how close Jackson had gotten. The other boy was having such an effect on him. How was that even possible? Well it's not like it was impossible either. The brunette had never had any experience with anything related to relationships so he wouldn't know whether he liked girls or boys. For all he knew he could like both.

Right now, the second option seemed the most probable. He felt something at the pit of his stomach and his heart pounded loudly. It made him wonder whether Ka-Yee could hear it. He hoped not...it was already bad enough that he was probably looking like a tomato.

But he couldn't deny that he wondered how Jackson's soft-looking lips would feel like on his. Snap out of it Mark. Jackson is your friend and he is not gay!

-Mark...you look beautiful- Jackson whispered only for Mark to hear. His breath ghosting over Mark's lips.

-K…Ka-Yee what...what are you saying?- the brunette stuttered.

Why are you stuttering? Way to go Mark...show him just how nervous you are.

Jackson seemed to notice how Mark blushed even more (if that was even possible) and took this as a good sign.

The Hong Kong native locked eyes with the brunette and leaned in close enough for their breaths to mix. Just as Jackson was about to close the gap between their lips coco came rushing in causing Mark to look her way. The moment had been broken and Mark was now sitting up.

-Co...come here Coco. It's time to go home.- Mark said after an awkward moment of silence.

That afternoon both boys walked back in silence glancing at each other awkwardly when the other wasn't looking. This continued through dinner, and if Mark's grandpa noticed he didn't mention it.

 

When Jackson went back to his flat he couldn't stop thinking about Mark and how beautiful he looked under him...wait beautiful? Really Jackson? Really? He is a dude. He is not beautiful...not like a girl. You love girls remember? Well, more like lust over them but what's the difference right?

-You're just playing with him Jackson...no feelings attached- the Hong Kong native whispered to himself as he closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland.

That night he dreamt with the brunette. His tongue running over Mark's luscious pink lips as the latter let out a small whimper and welcomed Jackson's tongue into his wet cavern. But of course Jackson would never admit it...not even the fact that upon waking up from his dream he sported a hard-on which he had to find release for.

----------------------------7---------------------------------

Later that evening Jackson sat beside Mark on top of a hill that overlooked the city although far away. They both had been silent since getting there. The atmosphere had turned tense and awkward ever since the incident by the river. Mark was trying to dismiss the weird feeling in his stomach every time he was near the Hong Kong native while the latter was trying to get it to his head that Mark was nothing but a pun in his game plan.

-The sight is beautiful- the brunette said with an almost inaudible whisper.

Jackson turned to where Mark was just centimeters away.

-Yes, it definitely is...- the Hong Kong native said continuing to eye Mark. He felt like he was under a trance looking at the boy who had adoration and love in his eyes as he continued to look over the city. When Jackson admitted to his sight being beautiful he wasn't referring to the same one as Mark but to Mark himself. Although he kept denying his increasing attraction towards the brunette it was impossible to continue having thoughts like this cross his mind. He couldn't continue denying that the boy next to him was beautiful inside and out.

But that scared him more than he would like to admit. He was scare of the feelings that the brunette stirred inside him.

These feelings were all new and therefore he didn't know how to act upon them. He was used to having everything resolved for him. He was used to having everyone he wanted and when he wanted...no hesitation, no frustration.

-Ka-Yee...- the brunette called out after another long silence- Ka-Yee we should go back...it'll get dark soon and you know how dangerous it could get with all the old animals roaming around.

But Jackson didn't hear him. He was still transfixed by the boy's beautiful features.

-Ka-Yee...- Mark was cut off by the feeling of soft lips on his. His eyes were wide as he realized who those lips belonged to. But just ask quickly as those lips connected to his they disappeared.

Both boys stared looking at each other with wide eyes and blushed cheeks. Jackson couldn't understand what go to him. One moment he was thinking about the boy and the other he was leaning in to kiss him.

This is just part of your plan to make him fall for you Jackson...yeah that's it! Just part of the plan.

Jackson tried to convince himself because he obviously didn't feel his heart beating erratically or his stomach clutching. No, he definitely didn't.