Chapter 1

Village Boy

 Hey guys. This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys like it! Feel free to leave comments! 

Jackson Wang was the only son of one of the richest men in Asia. His father was the owner of the Wang Industry-- a multimillionaire retail company. Therefore, he had everything he could ever want...except love and affection. 

-Jackson-ah!- Mr. Wang called from the living room downstairs.

-Going dad!- Jackson shouted as he hurriedly made his way down the steps.

He was excited that his parents were back from their long trip. When he got to where his father was he launched himself forward to give him a hug but his father stopped him before he got close enough. That really hurt Jackson but he didn't show it...he simply shook it off.

-Jackson-ah, let's go to my office. I have something very important to discuss with you- Mr. Wang said walking over to his office leaving Jackson confused.

-Talk about what?- Jackson mumbled to himself. Jackson sat down on the chair across from his father's desk.

-As you may know son, we have a very important project coming up.

-Umm...yeah- Jackson said not understanding vwete his father was headed with that.

-Well, I was supposed to come back with the papers that granted me full ownership of the land we are interested in buying.

-Okay...

-The thing is, that the old man who owns the land refused to accept my prosal. You know what he said?- Jackson nodded his head- He said that he was not willing to sell his land for anything. He said he would not accept any offers no matter how much money we were willing to pay for it. So Jackson... Your job is to go there and make sure that the old man signs these papers- Mr. Wang said handing him a folder.

-But dad, how am I supposed to do that. The man already said he wasn't willing to sell it?

-Ugh, my dear son you have so much to learn. They don't need to know what your intentions are. They don't need to know you are my son. You will go in disguise. You will live among them. Make them think you are poor just like them. Gain their trust and in the end get them to sign the papers. They most likely don't know how to read so it won't be that hard to trick them. Just be careful with the man's grandson if it's necessary make him fall in love with you. We need to make sure that this deal is sealed and the project begins soon.

-Dad I...- Jackson wasn't sure what to say. Would he really be willing to give up his commodities to live in a village?

-Jackson-ah. You would make me the happiest man alive. Not only that but I am growing older and I need my only son and heir to take over my company. Show me what you're made of son. Make your dad proud.

That's all it took for Jackson to accept. He always wanted to feel like his parents loved him, like they cared for him. For Jackson to be able to make them happy meant a lot. He wasn't going to let this opportunity pass by.

-Alright, I'll do it.- he said earning an malicious smirk from his father.

-That's what I wanted to hear! You will be moving next week. I'll make sure to prepare everything for you and your arrival to the place. Now, go I am getting a very important call from a business partner.

-----------------------------------------7----------------------------------------------

The week went by fast and now it was time for Jackson to move into the village. He had spent the previous days going out and partying since he wasn't going to be doing that anytime soon after he got to the village. He also made sure to sleep around with as much women as he could...parties wouldn't be the only thing he wasn't going to have in that boring place. More when there was only a boy, a boy he had to make sure fell in love with him. He didn't like boys, he wasn't gay, but he had to do it for his father.

-Sir Jackson, we are here- the cheufer said as he stopped the car. Jackson was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize when the city disappeared making way for dirt and trees, typical of rural areas.

-Is this were I am going to be staying?- asked Jackson with furrowed eyebrows. How was he supposed to live in a place so simple and backwards. It probably didn't even have electricity.

-Yes, sir. This is the place your father sent me to. Remember what he said about blending in. You need to be just like them and that entails living and acting like them- the cheufer reminded him.

-Ugh, I guess- jackson said moving by the front door while his cheufer unloaded his belongings. When everything was unloaded and brought inside his new home Jackson was left alone. The cheufer told him how they needed to go back fast so the old man didn't suspect anything. He needed to be equal to them and a flashy expensive car would not help with his new image.

In the end Jackson had to clean up the place on his own. He hated it, the place was completely dirty and it looked like it would break down any moment.

-I need to get the job done as fast as possible. I don't know how long I'll last here...- Jackson thought to himself while dusting the place.

It took Jackson the whole day to be able to finish cleaning everything and arranging the things and clothes he had brought with him.

When he was done he grabbed his bag and took out the information his father had given him. He was going to study it and make sure he knew everything about these people.

He had been reading for about an hour when he came across the profile of a boy. There wasn't much information about him besides the fact that he was the old man's grandson...the boy that would lead him to completing their plan.

-Interesting...- Jackson said with a smirk as he looked over the pictures taken of the boy. They were not good quality pictures but they were good enough to give him an idea of what they boy looked like.

-Not that bad...I'll make you fall in love with me Mark. I'll make sure to get the job done.- he stated coldly.