- Prologue -

You are Me and I am You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One fine morning found Cho Kyuhyun, mathematics teacher at North View high school, slightly humming a happy tone as he made his way through the said School’s corridor, weaving through the mass of students lazily slithering in the hallway. Sometime sending a small nod of acknowledgement or a subtle smile to his students, who threw their greetings ‘Good Morning, Professor Cho’ in his way.

 

Kyuhyun flashed his trademark handsome smile in the way of a girl group standing near staffroom, making them squeal loudly. His smile becoming more pronounced and smug at their reaction, he reached for the door knob of staffroom but before he could open it, the door opened on its own and out step a thin boy, wearing his uniforms sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his neck tie askew with the first two buttons of his shirt undone and a small part of his shirt untuck, while a small smirk sitting on his full plump lips and his monolid eyes twinkling mischievously... one look at the spiked up black hairs of the young boy and no doubt was left, who that could be.

 

The beaming smile Kyuhyun had on his lips froze right there before it completely vanished seeing the menace of their School coming out of one place he most definitely should not be allowed to enter. The delinquent of North View high had some special ‘likening’ to Kyuhyun, what with him been a fresh graduate and appointed as a teacher just a month ago… Kyuhyun had actually consider leaving the job just because of that one student, before reminding himself that it was not that easy to get a job now-a-days thus resolving to take the pranks and jokes the said student would love to torment him with. It was safe to say, Kyuhyun despised that vile little creature to the lowest pit of hell.

 

“Lee Eunhyuk,” Kyuhyun hissed the name with venom filled tone, as his eyes ran along the plate reading ‘Staff Room’ on the door before coming to rest on the soft smirk on Eunhyuk’s face, Kyuhyun's eyes slanting suspiciously. “What were you doing inside the staffroom?”

 

“Good Morning, Mr. Cho,” Eunhyuk blinked his small eyes innocently, clearly faking the image. “Mrs. Jung called for me… something about not completing the homework and yada yada yada…” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, giving Kyuhyun another small smirk, taunting him to scold him or something but Cho Kyuhyun knew better now… it was useless to scold the little devil. With a soft sigh, Kyuhyun gestured him to get away from the door so he could enter.

 

“Run along then, you have a class in 10 minutes,” Kyuhyun reminded the younger and to his great vexation Eunhyuk gave him a mock salute before scurrying away from the staffroom.

 

Lee Eunhyuk had only taken a few steps away before he came to a stop; a good distance away from the Hell, the name Students has given to the staffroom since all the Devils (Teachers) came from it, and turned to fix his gaze on the door he just came out from… internally counting… 5… 4… 3… 2… aaaand… 1!

 

“LEE EUNHYUK!!” A loud shout of his name filled the, already buzzing with gossip, Hallway as the staffroom’s room was thrown opened and out came a seething Kyuhyun, whose moments ago cleaned white shirt and baby pink tie were now strained with black ink blotches. “YOU LITTLE…”

 

Shifting his peel of chuckles Eunhyuk sprinted down the Hallway seeing his Math’s teacher running after him. Being small built yet sturdy, Eunhyuk was faster than his clumsy and nerdy Mr. Cho… something he already knew and liked to take benefit of on daily bases.

 

It wasn’t long before Eunhyuk came to a stop at the foot of the stair case leading to the floor above, a good distance away from staffroom, and he crotched down so his teacher- who still hadn’t turned the corner of the long Hallway yet- won’t be able to see him.

 

Quickly he pulled down his rolled sleeves, buttoned down his top buttons and straightened his neck tie along with tucking his shirt perfectly before reaching up to flatten his spiked black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter