Two

The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days after that, both Jisoo and Mingyu keep a distance from each other, more like only Jisoo who’s running away from seeing Mingyu, even avoiding each other to the point that some of the fans were asking if their friendship is good or not. So the staff told the members that they will do a surprise V app show today, and it include a games that both Jisoo and Mingyu doesn’t feel comfortable to play with today.

 

[Jisoo]

“Okay now our next game is….Who drinks fast!!” Squeals can be heard loudly from the members, because it contains their favorite drinks, Cola. But I’m not really sure about myself tho for this game.

“Did we drink this in one gulp, wow~” Dokyeom said as he try to hold his laugh.

“Who likes Cola~” Seungkwan ask as the members cheers loudly for the obvious reason.

“Can you explain the game for us, Mingyu-shi~” Seungkwan ask for Mingyu, the person in charge for the idea of this game.

“Okay, drinking this alone is not good for you, so two people can share this together by divide it to a duo team, the first person can drink to his ability and leave the rest for who’s next, but it need to be done faster to win the game.”

“Do we have straws to drink this?” Dokyeom ask for further information of this game.

“Wait, yes we have straws for this” Seungcheol said as he pick it up from the staff before he pass it to Seungkwan.

“Okay the players has been decided, the players for 1 team is Dokyeom plus Dino and another team is…Mingyu plus Joshua (Jisoo)…” I’m too shocked to even move from my place until I felt that Minghao is pushing me lightly to the front seat. *How come that I’m in the same team as him??!

“Okay now take a position, stay close until we count in three, then you can start after that…no cheating~” I didn’t heard the members talking as Mingyu and I take a position, plus Mingyu keep looking at me since the first we started this V app. *Sigh this is too awkward…

 

Too awkward till they didn’t even realized that the other members were calling their names to give a final warning before the game start. Until then *pup*, a pair of hand come landing “a bit too hard” on their head…

“Stop staring like a lovers already, we’re gonna start in three, pay attention you two…” Jeonghan said as he shook his head before turning back to his seat. I rolled my eyes at him because turning back my attention to Mingyu who’s already ready with his straws and motion me to do the same. We didn’t even talk since the last argument we had, *sigh its crazy this way really.  

 

[Mingyu]

Now, he didn’t even want to look at me, I really mess it big this time really. I need to clear things up after this before it become worse than ever. 

“Okay now 3..2..1! Start!” I sipped faster even if I can feel a pair of eyes staring widely at me. Yes I know, I become aggressive when it comes to games like this.

 

After a while..

I grab Jisoo hyung wrist to stop sipping so I can help finishing the drinks all clean. He looks flustered a bit as I did a skin contact with him.

“Yes! We win~” I cheered loudly as the other members tag along, but only Jisoo hyung who still didn’t move from his place. He just look away as he realized that I’m looking at his reaction for our wins in this game. Of course, my smile faded away after seeing him with no reaction even after we win this game together.

“Okay, so Joshua plus Mingyu can get this free ticket movie for the gift~ You can choose 1 member to tag along because it has 3 free tickets here~” Seungkwan said as he show us those 3 free tickets.

“Erm…the person who can go i..” I didn’t get to finish my word as Jisoo hyung interrupted me with…

“Seungcheol can take 1 of this free tickets because he’s the leader~” Jisoo hyung said as he smiled at Cheol hyung who immediately hug him for choosing him.

I don’t want to admit this really, but the sight of them hugging together does make me feel annoyed and burning inside till no end. I nearly rolled my eyes at the sight.

Till then, the V app show keep go on…

 

2 days later, as promised by the staff, the trio Jisoo, Mingyu and Seungcheol arrived at the cinema for a movie together. As they come to buy snacks…

“What do you want to buy hyung…”,“What do you want to buy Jisoo-ah…” Cheol hyung and I look at each other as we just ask the same thing, at the same time, to the same person. Jisoo hyung just look at us before shaking his head lightly at our question.

“I can treat you guys here, I’m supposed to look after you guys as we’re only three here, plus I’m the eldest…” Seungcheol hyung said as he look at the counter to find a cashier.

“Well, I’m big enough to treat everyone here, age doesn’t matter anyway hyung…” I answered back because that words from Cheol hyung kinda insult my pride. Seungcheol hyung just look back at me weirdly…

“What’s wrong with you, you seem to be having a bad temper nowadays…” What Seungcheol hyung said kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter