Final

The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days later…

[Joshua]

“Nice work everyone, go home first because I need to meet the President, you will behave right?” Everyone just nodded lightly before heading outside the building to go home without our manager.

“Hyung, what if we eat something first, I’m craving a samgyupsal right now.” Dino ask pouting while nudging lightly at Seungcheol. I just smiled pitifully at him. Damn that was hard to deal man.

“No we can’t, you heard manager just now right? We’ll dead if he knows about this” Seungcheol said and open the front door, well his responsibility is our driver right now.

Before I can take a seat behind, a pair of hand grab my wrist and…

“Jisoo-ah, you’ll sit with me okay?” I just look dumbfounded at him while he just grin widely and open the front door for me. I shook my head lightly and take a sit beside him.

“It’s okay Dino-ah, hyung will treat you samgyupsal at home. We’ll order the food from the delivery shop, arasseo?” Jeonghan said and everyone become lively again…except one person. He seems too quiet these days and I’m quite worried about him. Mingyu…   

“Dino nugu aegi??” Everyone laugh loudly hearing the same question coming from Jeonghan except Dino who looks annoyed.

“Ah hyung…not that again!” Dino yell back while everyone are enjoying too much from those teasing.

Well, except one person who seems too far from us, the whole rides back are quite lively.

……

“Did they have a fight or what?” I accidentally blurted out my thought and that was heard by Seungcheol.

“Hmm Jisoo, did you say something?” He look at me swiftly before turning back to the front. I ball out my eyes immediately before coming back to my sense quickly.    

“Ah..haha, nothing. Just ignore me.” I said before turning to my left and looking out the window hiding from embarrassment. He just laugh lightly at my answer.

*Aish! What a dumb.*

 

Dinner…

“Okay, today Performance Team! Clean up the dishes. Thanks for the food Mingyu-ah.” Woozi said before everyone leaving the kitchen in a maniac way to the living room to watch some shows.

“Hyung, can you help me throw this trash outside please?” Jun ask while politely holding out the trash for me to take over.

“Of course, you need anything else Jun-ah?” I ask and was answered by a “nope hyung” before heading out the house quietly to put the trash inside the trash bin.

I was going to push open the door to enter the house when I heard a faint voice talking, more than shouting.

“Who is i…” I stop myself from saying a word and hide myself behind our van quickly, it was actually Mingyu and…his girl Dahyun.

“What are they doing here, people can see you guys damn it!” I quietly hissed preventing them from knowing me near them. I continuingly glare at them until…

“No oppa! Why are you being like this nowadays, you completely ignore my message and calls, and now you’re telling me excuses like I’m stupid!” Wow, she looks scary like that.

“Dahyun, please tone down your voice, people can hear you! Go home now.” Mingyu hissed quiet but strictly. Is this the reason he look depressed nowadays..

“Oppa…do you have someone else other than me? Answer me.” He does looks flustered, what is it really?

“Dahyun-ah, I’m sorry. I’m on a difficult situation now, and I’m too confused to do anything. Can we stop meeting like this for a while until I clear it all up please?” Why doesn’t he said anything toward us if he does have a problem…what kind of friendship is that.

“Then can you tell me abou…” Dahyun doesn’t get to finish her word as…

“No! I can’t tell about this to you, so please don’t ask anymore and go home, I’ll call a taxi here and you can go home by then.” Mingyu said before turning around and…

*Uhh…I’m dead. He caught me!* There’s no turning back…

[Mingyu]

“Hyung…what are you doing out here…” No, it can’t be that he heard about this!

“Uhh…don’t mind me. You can continue talkin…What are you doing Mingyu!” I grab his wrist tightly and dragged him near our house when…

“Oppa! We’re not done talking yet.” That’s it. I can’t take her attitude like this anymore.

“Dahyun, if you’re not gonna be fully understand about me then, we’re over. Let’s end all of this and move on. Let’s go hyu…” He abruptly stopped me from dragging him inside and look at me with an unreadable expression.

“Mingyu, you can’t do this to a girl. You make her pride down by doing this in front of me. Stop and ask for forgiveness from her before I do it myself.” He glared at me with those cat like eyes. I walk near him and …

“Hyung, didn’t you like me?” I ask him carefully but clearly. He widened his eyes before looking at Dahyun with terrifying gazed. I look back at Dahyun and I know this reaction of her will show up.

“W..what??” I’m sorry Dahyun-ah, forgive me but I just didn’t feel the same toward you anymore…

“Oppa!” Ugh, I’m weak seeing a girl cry for goodness sake.

“W..Wait Dahyun-shi, don’t misundersta…” Hyung! What the!?

I look back at Dahyun as she strike her hand toward Jisoo hyung’s cheek harshly.

…….

“Kim Dahyun! What the hell are you doing!? Are you okay hyung, I’m sorry I drag you into this mess, I shouldn’t do that…” I hold close his face to examined his light bruise, and he didn’t stop me from holding him. His eyes is watering ready to break down though it seems like he tried to hold back..

I turn back to Dahyun and drag her out from our house and sent her out to a taxi.

“Mr, please send her back home. Thanks” I quickly shut the door before she can come out and questioned me further more. I need to clear things up with Jisoo hyung first. Please be okay hyung.

I ran back towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter