One

The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo]

“Good job for today everyone~” said one of the staff. Today, is the 1st day we’re making a music video for our new comebacks, “Pretty U” that will be release soon at 25 May. It’s been a hard day for us really, but there’s nothing we can do about it plus it’s our own choice to become an idol group here, so working hard is the only option.

“I know…I’m sorry but I can’t today, I have schedule to be done and…” here we go again, another talks between Mingyu and his girl. I swear, if all his fans know about this, they’re gonna go crazy about this. I mean, he’s the most popular member in our group. *sigh forget it, I’m too tired to even care, they’re not new anyway.

“Hyung…hyung…!” Mingyu call me as soon as he sees me, yeah I can’t run away easily if he already call me, do i…? Am I being a pathetic hyung again…

“Yes what…you want to tell me something Gyu..?” I stared blankly as I’m waiting for him to talk.

“Hyung, you’re going straight home right, can you please inform the others that I’ll be out for an hour please, help me hyung..” What!! I frowned as my eyes judging him up and down, like seriously..?

“Mingyu! We have another schedule at 2 p.m, and it’s already 12.50 now, we need to prepared and everything, plus manager will be frantic if he knows about this.” I literally shouted at him at this points, it’s like he didn’t care about our groups promotion just to be with his girl, plus the timing is too wrong.

“Please hyung, help me just this once, Dahyun’s mad at me because I ditched her yesterday, I can’t do it today, plus I have everything under control, you don’t need to worry abou…” I stop him abruptly.

“Gyu, this is not the 1st time you’re asking me this, I know you very well, last time you’re dating with your Dahyun and everything become worse, you came late at the fansign event and Seungcheol have to clearing up your mess by telling the fans that you have some issue that can’t be avoid, it’s truly a lie Mingyu-ah..” I finally let out a breath of relief after saying those words after a lot of patience around him since before.

“Sorry, I can’t help you for today, it’s gonna ruin us, enough and let’s just go home for now…” I lightly whispered back at him before turning around to walk back to the van, everyone must be waiting for us already.

“I thought you’re kind enough to help me today hyung, guess I’m wrong, it’s okay I’ll tell them myself later, bye hyung.” I stop abruptly after what he said. My breathing become hard hearing those words coming out from him.

“You just didn’t know how many times you’ve hurt me Mingyu…” I’ve stop crying over him for so many years already, I’m not letting him making me cry again just with those words he said just now.

 

[Mingyu]

“Jisoo hyung is really full of himself, I should know better that he won’t help me again, he thinks he’s all kind and gentlemen but what he really is, fake and full of pretentious, I should never trust him on this again…ugh I’m late already…”

I walk away from the shooting area to a café near the area to buy a cup of Americano before heading to our usual place to meet her.

“I should just sent a message to Wonwoo hyung, it’ll be easier that way…” I quickly shut my phone off before sliding it back inside my pants pocket after I caught a glimpse of Dahyun from a bench near the tree at our usual place. 

 

[Jisoo]

“Hey, why so long mate..?” Jeonghan ask as soon as I sit beside him at the back of the van.

“Don’t ask…” I lightly wave my hands as a signal to stop asking any question, I’m seriously tired of all this.

“Eh, where’s Mingyu hyung? He’s the only one missing right now..” I pretend to close my eyes as Dino asked everyone about the whereabouts of the one visual and ace member.

After a silence for about a minutes…

“Ah, he’s going out again…” Wonwoo’s words keep ringing on my head as everyone frantic around after hearing this “unpredictable” news again.

“How do you know that by the way?” Hoshi ask the question for the “obvious” answer again.

“He sends a message again like always duhh…” All members can be heard annoyed with the news, and only Seungcheol stay quiet at the front seat (or more like cursing the lost member in his head silently).

 

The schedule end at 4 p.m with Mingyu on the scene again, fortunately he didn’t come late, but everyone seems to avoid him after the manager just warns us to not messing around again, or the consequences may be taken by the company strictly. After the “cheerful” words by the manager, all of us were sent straight home together by the van. This is gonna be a long day…    

 

After a few days after the events, everyone seems to be cool again with Mingyu after his awkward aegyo wanting a forgiveness from everyone. But not to Jisoo, because Mingyu feels like he didn’t need a forgiveness from Jisoo. Mingyu literally avoiding Jisoo for not helping him a few days ago, and Jisoo can be seen to become more invincible from the camera’s around because he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter