Lee hi's the One

Lee Hi’s the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hi’s the One

“He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me…” Lee Hayi continued pulling petals from the red rose she received that morning. First the said rose was on her bed side table which meant someone snuck in her room while she and her room mates were asleep and left the single stem rose. She’s torn between feeling giddy because she has a secret admirer and a little bothered because he can waltz his way into her room without being detected.  She decided to pull on the petals one by one because she has no idea who the flower was from anyway.

The thing is it’s the third day she received a rose and her roomies were all mum about it. She’s been brandishing her rose around the dorm room and they’re acting as if they know something but would not tell.

The school cafeteria was crowded as usual. Everyone was with their own clicks. She was also waiting for her roommates as they always ate lunch together. She had her hair in pigtails thanks to her roommates/stylist.

Su Hyun her best friend told her that she’ll be a little late because she needs to check something in the library which actually meant that she will be stalking Bobby-oppa who’s serving detention helping out in the school library.

“Hayi!” Someone covered both of her eyes with his hands.

“Hanbin! I swear I will break your arm if you don’t get those hands off me,” she scolded.

This made the said guy to comply abruptly. Kim Han Bin flashed his gorgeous smile before sitting next to her. They’ve been good friends since pre-school and he’s pretty much the male version of Su Hyun in her life, her best guy friend.

“So any idea who your mysterious stalker is,” he asked her as he took a bite on her half eaten sandwich.

“Are you sure it’s not from you? I mean I’ll forgive you if you’re just playing a prank or maybe you placed it on the wrong bed side. Maybe it’s meant for Ji Soo-unni,” she inquired. Han Bin is quite mischievous and she wouldn’t look passed him to play a prank on her.

“First of all I don’t need to give you flowers, that is so not my style,” Han Bin said with conviction, “also except for you and Su Hyun you’re two other roommates all  have a crush on me,” he added.

Hayi just rolled her eyes. She can’t believe it’s the same guy she promised to marry when she was still a little kid in kindergarten. Thank goodness that kind of promise doesn’t hold any meaning.

“Just eat the rest of my sandwich,” she said to shut her friend up.

“Lee Hayi!!” two pretty girls called out as they ran towards her table. It’s Hayi’s two other roommates Kim Ji Soo and Kim Katie.

“I’m so excited for you!” Ji Soo exclaimed.

“I didn’t think he will go through with it but I think he’s proposing to you now,” Katie said.

“Hah! So you two are in on this,” Hanbin retorted.

“Well, he’s from our class and he’s a really good guy,” Ji Soo reasoned.

“No way,” Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter