Honeymoon 2

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A/N- this scenes have a little so if you were innocent you can skipped this, thank you-

"Why you not slept in her room?" i laid on the couch "Hey, i'm sorry" he lifted my feet he sat down and put my feet in his thigh "It's fine, i just don't like her personality" he massaged my feet "I don't like her too he's kinda y" i looked at him with -are you serious- face and he looked me with -I'm not kidding- face.
"What do you want for lun-" my sentences got cut by the bell *ding dong ding dong* "huft, i bet it's your guest" i said to sehun "Can we just escape from this place now? She's annoying as " i laughed an idea popped in my mind "Just pretend you interested with her okay" i tapped his cheeks and made my way to open the door, i opened the door and "Mr. Oh already waiting you" she rolled her eyes "What took you so long to open this damn door? Peasant! stay away from him!" She flipped her hair. 
I just stood in kitchen cutting vegetables while looking at my husband- wait it's alright if i called him husband right? It's alright. While my mind full of thoughts no my mind cursing that and then "Ouchh!" My finger got cut "You fine?" Sehun rushed to me and he my fingers-ermmm no dirty thought "i'm fine" i pulled my fingers "but you still bleeding min" the interrupted us "She said she is fine, oppa let her be" she dragged sehun from kitchen and sehun mouthed me 'i'm sorry' i'm just nodded.

"Let's go swimming" sehun said "I don't want to, she will interrupted us again" sehun blocked the tv "No, she's already got drown in the beach nah kidding she had photoshoot till dawn, so lets go" i nodded. I changed into red bikini but i wore crop top and shorts "let's go" we went to swimming pool. 

"Aagghh it's cold" i pushed sehun and sehun pulled me too "Agghhhhh" i hugged him, i wanted to let go but sehun tighten the hug "i never knew you have good body, btw you look hot in red bikinis" i hit him "erted" i swam "hey, i'm not erted" and we played in pool till sunset.
"looked the sunset beautiful right?" Sehun leaned his head on my shoulders "Hmm it's beautiful" i smiled "But you are more beautiful" he cupped my cheeks and kissed me, we kissed under the sunset~~

Day by day passed so fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter