The freak rules

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because there is still time so we ended up hang out in rooftop "Are you guys sure, you guys not dating?" Huh? I think chanyeol start getting crazy "Your shirt is same color" we looked at each other "Damn it!" I cursed "It's all your fault" he pointed at me "It's not ny fault you crazy human" how can it's my fault, it's his fault too "You both stop it please your shirt is in same color and it's pink eyyyyy" baek teased us and "Whatever, it's almost 1pm i need to go now" i bowed to they and left. 
"Ms. Jung!!" I jogged to her "Oh minhye, what happen?" I walked beside her "No nothing just want to walked together" she handed me a coffee "It's from sinji" sinji and her mom is really kind "Thank you" i take a sipped. "See you later ms. Jung" i waved to her and made my way to my desk, i opened the door and there's no one inside so i decided to call my mom (hello?) "Mom did you already bring kimchi to my new apartment?" (Yes, i already bring the kimchi and some side dishes there) "Thank you mom" (and mingyu will slept there tonight okay?) "Okay mom, bye my boss already here" (oh okay good luck honey) "MOM tell mingyu to bring chicken hehehe" (Okay) than she hang up "You called your mother?" Sehun walked towards his desk "Yes, sir" he started looked at the document that in his desk "Are your parents still run that chicken store?" ah i remember the old times jongin like to delivered our chicken "Yes, sir" then silence i started to doing my work again.
"Come here minhye" he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter