Talk with the dorks

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I picked up the telephone "hello? Mr. Oh assistant speak here" (Min it's me) "Oh! Ms. Jung what can i helped you?" (Opened the door and don't scream) huh what? "Huh?" (Just do what i said honey) she ended the call, i walked to door and back to my desk again i repeat it about 5 times and- "What are you doing min?" Sehun asked me "Ms. Jung said open the door and don't scream, i'm scared what if there's a kille-" he cut me "Just open the door" i turned the knob and- "DON'T!!!" Sehun screamed but it's too late "WAAAAAA!!" They screamed in front of me and i just face palmed "I told you not to open the door" sehun sighed hard "Too late" this people started walked around sehun office and i sit again "Min let's have a talk" kyungsoo said to me and i followed him to outside.

"Sit" kai make me sit facing them, there were kyungsoo, kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, suho and lay the others was in business trip "We will asked you a lot of question okay?" Baek said "ermmm okay?" 

Let's started talk with the dorks 
"Why you getting married with sehun when you just his fake girlfriend?" Suho asked me 'I just follow the path that fate brought me' they nodded 
"Are you still in love with him? We all knows that he is your first love" kyungsoo asked 'i don't even know what i feel' they nodded
"Was sehun met your parents?" Chanyeol asked 'Yes' they nodded
"Was sehun treated you good?" Baek asked 'ermm i don't know' they said wooo~ 
"Btw min why we were here? And why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter