Hyungs

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV
What took her so long just to bought kimchi and drink so i decided to looked her "What the is going on" she got surrounded by two girls, the girls turned their body to me "Sehun oppa looked she throw all of my things" she pointed  at the drinks and kimchi that already fell "Min-" she cut me " this " i bet she's really upset "Next time buy it yourself, just continued your eats with this i will meet you in office" she walked away but before it she bought ice cream "Min! Min!" I called her but she didn't even looked back, i wanted to go but this two girls stopped me "Oppa where are you going?" The blonde one said "Just let her go, she just a " i looked at her with disgusted face "Sorry miss but the girls you said is my soon to be wife in 3 days" i went out from there and searched her.
It's been 20 minutes i searched her but i didn't found her, i'm not stupid i already called her but her phone is not active so i decided to call office (Hello?) "Ms. Jung it's me" (Ah! Sehun-ssi what can i help you?) "Is min already there?" (Yes, she already arrived in here about 10 minutes ago and her face little bit..) "Ahh okay thank you for your info ms. Jung" (Anytime sir) and i hang up.

What should i do when girls mad? I never had relationship till now.. wait, i'm not even in real relationship with her but who cares. Hyungs said when girls mad especially when their periods they can be more scary than lion, so i decided to called jongin hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter