Crushes are Complicated

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yooa, are you day dreaming ?" I snapped out of my trance when a balled up peice of paper bounced off of my nose, quickly realizing the voice that just spoke. When I opened my eyes, Jongkook was placing his bag across from me at the sall square table in the library. I usually come here in between my morning classes to grab a cup of coffee and maybe even some homework, if I need to. But today, I just came for a little  bit of me time. But that 30 seconds has ended now that Kook is grabbing a seat right across from me.  

"No, I'm just thinking." I replied softly followed by a just as delicate smile.

After she had dinner with Jongkook and Jimin two weeks ago, he seemed a little more aware of her. he would, at least, acknowledge her existence. Like he was just a little more comfortable with her existence and it made her happy. Of course she was still shy and quiet around him, but at least she didn't have to feel so invisible when he was around.

"What could you possibly be thinking so deeply about this early in the morning?" He asked with his usual, unreadable face. 

"About how I'm going to pass Prof. Ong's oral midterm next week." I sighed, looking down and reaching into my bag to take out a notebook to make it seem as if I were doing something. Unbeknowest to him I finished that assigment last week and literally have nothing to do.

"Oh god, that midterm killed my grade average last semester." he responded while reaching over to grab my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter