Jimin

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly,

I know everyone's secret.

Yooa liked Jongkookie, Our kookie is head over heels for Arin and she likes me.

Hobie and Jiho unnie have a little fling going and there is DEFINITELY something going on with the hyungs.

But its not my business to try and play matchmaker. 

Arin is pretty, she is smart, has a great personality and is very well liked. And I like her too,

But Kookie is holding me back. I cant do anything with Arin knowing that my best friend liked her and has liked her since the day we all became friends. Our group has been close for years. Namjoon and Jin hyung looking closely after Kook and I since we all went to the same PC Room together, and found out we all went to the same school. And then somehow we became friends with Ari and Jiho, and we have all been unsperable since. Im glad that Yooa quickly became close to us. And it is so clear to see that she has a huge crush on Kookie, but he is so obsessed with Ari, he would never know.

And that makes sense, he's going through puberty. And for us wolves, our hormones are so wild and uncontrollable. Basically, if you want something, no matter what it is: a toy, game, food, and girl, you'll do whatever you have to do to get it. And i dont want to fight with my best friend, so I havent made any, real, moves on Ari.

I try to push her away. Sometimes, she just  gets too close, or will hug me a little longer than a friend is supposed to. Always making her way to sit next to me. And honestly, I dont fight it, because I like her way too much. I probably wouldnt go any farther than brush my hand against her while walking, or gently pressing my k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter