Jin

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon hasnt been home all day and I miss him.

Ive been stuck with Hobbie all day and he's been talking non stop. NON STOP.

I just want my joonie home.

But Hobbie has been laying in bed with me for the past 6 hours.

Hoenstly, Namjoon and I, we have been dating for 6 months. Well,  months next Thursday, but no one knows. 

No one even knows we are gay, not Hobbie, not Kookie, not Arin, none of them.

I have always known, and to be honest, I didnt know Joon was, until one day 8 months ago, we got drunk at a party and made out behind the bushes. It sounds cliche, but it really happened.

He avoided me for almost a month after the incident and I finally got the balls to ask him to talk to me about it. He said he had never kissed a guy and never thought of it until he kissed me. And said he could only see himself kissing me. And holding me. And loving me. And, yeah, thats how it started. But we are both to insecure to admit it to anyone else. But I would love for them to know.

"Hobbie"

"Yes, hyung?"

"How would you feel if i told you I was gay?"

"I would tell you that I always had a hunch about it. Why? Are you?"

I scquinted my eyes challgneging his question.

"If i said yes, would you end our friendship?"

"No. But I would stop peeing in front of you while youre taking a shower."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter