Jongkook.

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The first couple of chapters are just personal storied of the characters before getting into the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont know when it happened.

It could have been the first time I walked her home because she left her umbrella in 7th grade.

it could have been when she wore lipstick for the first time freshamn year of high school.

Or the night we all stayed iand everyone fell asleep excpet for the two of us, staying up until 4am, just talking and laughing together senior year. 

I dont know when it happened, but for sure, i fell in love with her.

Being the two Maknae's, we are always together, even now as freshman in college. We are sitting in the commons, waiting for Jimin hyung and Jiho to meet us since they are in the same class. But, honestly, i wanted it to just be us two. Sitting and waiting for them is stressfull.

"Did Jimin oppa say when he would be here?" she asked me, leaning her small head agaisnt the back of the long couch we were sitting on.

"He said he was on his way. They're class still got out late."

"Im so hungey. guhhh" she whinied out.

It was cute, making me smile. i looked down at her face, her eyes were close and she pouted, those cute thin lips that are usually always in a upward curve, now poked out. 

"Sorry we are late guys." 

"Jiho Noona, looking beautiful as always."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter