Girl Talk

Make A Home in Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three cute girls sat around Yooa's dorm room. They were supposed to be studying for their upcming test, however, they couldnt help but watch the new movie starring their favorite Kim Woobin after ordering pizza and soda. They have been friends for years, well at leaszt Jiho and Arin have. Yooa is a recent addition, having become officially apart of the group of 8 friends. 

When she first transferred to their high school, it was Hoseok who quickly befriended the shy girl as they were desk partners. And somehow, she quickly clicked with the rest and hey accpted her fully.

"How have your shifts been lately?" Jiho asked Arin while they dug in the same large bowl of popcorn.

"They are fine. It still hurts but just a little though. I should be fine soon." The smallest of the three replied watching intensly as Woobin took off his shirt.

Arin was recently in a small accident while hunting with some classmates the other day. And by saying small, i mean it was pretty bad. A long stick peirced her through the side of her abdomin, barely missing her intestines. You can imagine how upset Jongkook was when he found out it was because she was goofing around and play fighting with one of the guys in her class.

"Kookie is still taking it pretty hard." she added before shoving another handful of popcorn  in .

At the sound of Jongkook's name, Yooa looked uo from her notes. She was multi tasking, she definitly neded to study but she didnt mind taking a look at Kim Woobin's beautful smile every once in a while.

"Whats going on with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter