Chapter 6

The Clan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Once Minhyuk regained his senses, he ran to Hyungwon and hugged him.   "H-Hyung..." Hyungwon winced, weakly hugging him.   "Don't speak. Don't." Minhyuk said closing his eyes. He wanted to enjoy the moment. He missed him so much, words weren't enough... A minute after, he let go of Hyungwon's pale and skinny body and sat in front of him.    "What is it, why do you have this on ?" He said trying to take off the mask until Hyungwon pushed his hand away. Minhyuk frowned.   "Take this off, fool. What are you trying to hide ?" He said doing a second attempt, which was a failure.   "How are the other members ?" Hyungwon asked, not looking at Minhyuk.   "They're fine. They're worried about you, though." Minhyuk said. Hyungwon bowed his head. Minhyuk sighed and placed his hands one last time on the mask. Hyungwon didn't react. He took a deep breath and slowly took it off. Minhyuk's heart skipped a beat. Hyungwon looked away. His face was bruised and swollen and he had a crooked eye. Such a shocking view. Minhyuk kept staring at him, the anger slowly rising. Hyungwon gulped and once he met Minhyuk's eyes, it only took Minhyuk a second to understand everything. All those times Hyungwon spent days not coming out of his house... it was because of him... This monster... He was burning with anger. He shot up and ran to the religious men's office. He took the biggest rock he found and threw it, breaking a window. It caused a real commotion. Then he ran back to his room before the soldiers could find him.   "The next time he does something to you, I'll do something even worse." Minhyuk said, angrier than ever.   "Please... I don't want anyone to get hurt... I beg, don't do anything..." Hyungwon pleaded. Minhyuk's heart was shredding into pieces. It hurt him so much to see him like this. He hated this view. He absolutely hated it.   "How can you say this ? He hits you ! Look at your face ! Does this even look like you ?! Are you going to react when he'll kill you ?!" Minhyuk blurted out those words he never thought he'd once say.   "I won't die because of him, hyung... Don't worry. Just don't do anything, please. Spare everyone. I'll be fine. Tell the guys I'll be out tomorrow. I'll see you." Hyungwon said standing up, avoiding Minhyuk's gaze. Minhyuk sighed and hugged Hyungwon.   "Please watch out for yourself. Please." Minhyuk begged. When he let go of him, Hyungwon weakly walked out. Minhyuk fell flat on the ground. He couldn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter