Chapter 25

The Clan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year after Wonhyeol's death, the Clan members and the rest of the infiltrated soldiers were still waiting for the right time for the revolution. But it seemed like they were less and less enthusiastic about it... As they became adults and their priorities naturally changed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kihyun waited for the right time to move. His breath was in total sync with his prey's. As soon as his prey, ignorant of its fate, stepped out, Kihyun jumped out of the hole where he was hiding and took out his knife, ripping out it's head. Kihyun wiped the sweat rolling down from his forehead as he put it inside a big black bag. He quietly ran to his bike where he strapped it and quickly went to the place of rendezvous where he met his client. He unfastened the big black bag and dragged it behind the tree where he was supposed to meet with his client. As he walked, a long line of blood followed him along.

"Kihyun ?" He heard. A tall guy came out from behind the tree.

"30$. You don't know me and I don't know you." He said sticking his hand out. The tall guy sighed and give him three 10$ bills. Kihyun gave him the black bag, put the money in his pocket and left on his bike. Kihyun has been getting money in the past year with this secret activity of his no one, not even the X Clan members, know about. And this night was another success for him.

-----------------------------------------------------

"So why are you here ?" The redhead said laying on his thin mattress, looking at Shownu.

"My father died and I didn't have enough money to pay our debts so I stole some things... And I got caught." Shownu said his head resting on his legs, sitting on the floor.

"Wow. That's all ?" The redhead said, rising and eyebrow. Shownu just nodded.

"Why are we even sharing a cell when our crimes are on totally different levels ?" The redhead said, staring at the ceiling, his arms behind his head. Shownu frowned.

"What did you do, though ?" He asked.

"I killed a man." The redhead replied, smiling, leaving Shownu kinda shook.

"What happened ?" He asked.

"Nothing, really. I was just in a bad mood." He said. Shownu listened to him but deep down, the only thing he could think of was the X Clan. It was forbidden for him to see them and he always wondered how they were doing and mostly, if they were doing okay without him...

--------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter