Chapter 26

The Clan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung !" Soldier Jangwook said. Jinhee ran over to him.

"I think we have a chance. Yesterday, General Kwang's son was killed. Sergeant Choi's is suspected because it's been known for a long time that General Kwang always wanted his son to take after him while Sergeant Choi always aimed for his spot. It's causing a great level of distrust and a big conflit is going to erupt soon. We should seize this chance and get ready to attack when it's total chaos and no one knows where to look at." Jangwook said. Jinhee patted his fellow soldier's shoulder with a smile. It's with excitement that he ran out of the dormitory and ran to Wonho's workplace.

"Wonho yah !" He yelled, going inside. Wonho was polishing his tools.

"Oh, hyung ! What brings you here ?" He asked, gladly welcoming him. It's been a while since the two actually saw each other, not to raise any suspicions.

"Wonho yah, we need to talk. Is there anyone else beside you here ?" He asked with a serious tone. Wonho's smile faded and he was focused on his words.

"No, I'm alone. Come with me." He said and took him to the storage room. Wonho locked the door behind them.

"We have an opportunity coming up." He said.

"An opportunity ?" Wonho asked. Jinhee nodded.

"General Kwang's son died and now people are suspecting Sergeant Choi of doing it. It's soon going to be chaos in the headquarters and we have to take this opportunity, it might be the last, we-"

"Wow, hyung." Wonho cut him off, toning down Jinhee's excitement. The latter raised a brow.

"I don't know... I finally managed to establish something and to have a stable situation... I don't want to screw everything up. I'm making money now and I'm able to take care of my parents. Soon I even might be able to buy a house and get married... I want to live well, hyung." Wonho said. Jinhee was taken aback.

"Wonho ya... What are you saying ? This is our mission from the start ! It's been our goal for years ! The opportunity we've been waiting for ! I'm going to give you another chance to regain your spirits, alright ? Gather with your team and come to see us for further details." Jinhee said walking to the door.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter