Chapter 27

The Clan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shownu stepped out of the prison holding his bag on his large back. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. How good it feels to be free again. Without loosing any time, he went back to his little house. After cleaning the whole house throroughly, he sat down, in concern. Is it really true that the members neglected the clan to the point where Wonho can say that it all 'faded away ?' No, he couldn't believe it. He had to hear it from his mouth, if it was true. He stood up and went out of his house, in need of answers. He tried to gether all the members to the QG. He arrived there first and seeing spider webs and dust everywhere... It gave him chills. That's when he realized the situation.

"Shownu hyung !" He heard. He turned around and saw Changkyun smiling brightly.

"Changkyun ah !" He said. The two of them ran to each other and threw themselves into each other.

"Hyung, I missed you." Changkyun said happily, like a child taking to his father.

"I missed you too." Shownu said with a warm smile. The second one to arrive was Minhyuk.

"Hyuuuuuuuung !" He ran and jumped on Shownu. Shownu laughed. Indeed. He's still his bubbly and bright self.

"Ya, I'm so happy to see you guys. I was having a hard time there, honestly." He said patting Minhyuk's back.

"I'm so glad that you'be back now hyung. Maybe things will get to-"

"Hyung !" Wonho's voice cut them off. The latter ran to them and hugged Shownu.

"Oh ya, you've bulked up ! What happened ?" Shownu asked, happy to see his dongsaengs that he missed so much.

"It's because of my new job, it requires a lot of strenght." Wonho said smiling. Shownu's smile faded. So it was true...

"SHOWNU HYUUUUUUUNG !" Jooheon came out of nowhere and hugged Shownu.

"Jooheon ah !" Shownu said, especially happy to see his old cellmate.

"Hyung have you been well ? We missed you !" Jooheon said.

"I'm fine. I'm out now anyway. Let's sit down and catch up." He said. The way they were talking, having so much things to say to each other... It made Shownu aware of a fact that saddened him... They haven't seen each other in a while. He sighed as he stared at the ground, his elbows rested on his knees.

"Kihyun and Hyungwon." Shownu suddenly raised his head, bringin silence. The other X Clan members gluped and avoided looking at him, all except Changkyun who had the same look in his eyes.

"Where are they ?" He asked. His four dongsaengs looked at each other.

"Hyungwon hyung is studying again. Kihyun hyung... It's hard to know. He just disappeared." Changkyun said. Jooheon, Minhyuk and Wonho bowed their heads to the ground. Minhyuk was especially sad when Changkyun talked about Hyungwon. He missed him so much...

"Disappeared ? What do you mean ?" Shownu asked, getting a little worked up.

"Honestly... It's been a while since we all met up with each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter