Chapter 2

Hybrid Child

                                              

 

 

 

There a rumor saying our entertainment is falling apart. And the other people will take over and make it new. 

 

"Ceo say everything were not going well". "I heard one of the group should be drop out to save the company", I overheard the sunbae talking about what happened. Everyone have to save their own group. This is no joke! Look like we have being used and one of us will be no more use for the company. Our group the latest one are the most in danger. I know that we have being used lately and will be abandoned now. War is approachig and we have to save the group.

 

 

 

 

I sit with Seungcheol at the house veranda. "Actually to be honest, for someone like me to be the leader of the group, I'm still confused about it. It an honor to be chosen by the ceo but whether i'm able to carry out this important duty. Suddenly Jisoo appeared from his room, "you've been chosen, stop complaining and make sure to do your job properly" he spit his harsh word to me. "but that responsibility is just too heavy for me to carry", I looked down while holding my both leg and lean my head on my leg. Jisoo sit beside me, "you, why do you think you were chosen as a leader after seungcheol injured? you're good enough to replace him and lead us like he do. do something about it before you whine and coplain. this isn't about whether you can do it or not, it's 'i'll do it!' that your job. if everything done, feel free to cry to me heh", Jisoo give me a useful words but then he end it up with mocking me. I stand up and yell infront of his face "I CAN DO IT! YOU STUPID MONKEY!" but then, Jisoo hold my face warmly as I look into his eyes, but. . . SQUISH SQUISH ~ he pinch my fluffy cheek "yes,well said. what a good boy", my face turned crazily red and I pushed his face hardly and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

Jisoo holding Jeonghan hand together with Seungcheol as they running along the forest, the sound of their small feet running.

"one person and another and another. we're always together. since then, FOREVER".

 

 

 

It sunday morning, the sound of the wind blow and the bird chirping. The sound  of weird machine, holding a pair of tool using his teeth. A red liquid flow into a doll body, a very perfect doll create by Jisoo. I walk around in Jisoo room, "what is with this room? it look gloomy and btw, is that your new puppet doll?", I ask him curiosly. "It's a doll with intelligence. It might look like a normal doll at first, but if you shower it with care and love, it will grow up like a child and become bigger. Isn't that interesting huh?" , he explain every inch of the detail as his hand busy fixing the doll. I'm a little shocked by his explanation about the doll, "what is that? there's no way something like that can be. . .", Jisoo remain silent while he plugged off the liquid that flow into the doll body, wiping off the liquid with the tissue. "emm, hey Jisoo", he looked at me, "yes?", i continue my words "somehow, doesn't the face of this doll look like me?". Jisoo shocked "how can that be of all faces, why must it be yours? pfft!" he seemed annoyed. But then Seungcheol agree with me, "it's exactly look like Jeonghan when he was young", Jisoo smirk look like something evil pop out in his mind to make fun of me, "if I made a Jeonghan doll who is honest, I thought you might be able to improve yourself in various ways. Be thankful to me" he laugh a little. "don't mess with me you monkey! this is ridiculous!" . I throw away the doll on the floor and grab Jisoo collar "what are you trying to do, making someone else into your experimental material?! why it is always me you make fun of! just go and die already!!". Jisoo grab my wrist and push me behind a bit, "you keep telling me to 'die' whenever you see my face. what will you do if I really died? Honestly". I'm stunned by Jisoo words, "w-what will I do. . . let my hand go", I'm lowerd my gaze but Jisoo keep talking "if it's the leader order, then a lowly member like me can only obey", look like he's taking this seriously. "s-stop talking that way and let me go" I order him harshly but then Seungcheol interrupt ,"Jisoo, don't put Jeonghan on the spot and Jisoo release my hand. When i'm about to left the room but again Seungcheol, "Jeonghan, don't you have to give that to him?". Jisoo looked us curiously, I open up the door and spit my words. "The cherry blossom tree next to my room, the wind was really strong  last night, when I saw it in the morning, a brach broke off and I thought it might be good to re-plnting. you like flowers right? that's why. . ." I hand him cherry blossom branch that have broke off "for you". He looked at me gently, his handsome face, his short hair, his good scent, "about that, t-thank you" .

 

 

 

 

DING DONG!! DING DONG!! the sound of door bell repeated many times and I open up the door, Woozi? "you guys! BAD NEWS! seems like the other guy that want to take over our company coming and want to gather the leader. what a mess!"

we ran to the company, 

Although nobody will ever speak of it

"don't worry guys. I will lead and do my best!"

Everyone in our group is probably well aware. what can we do to hear the words of victory. we can only pray.

 

 

 

"The watering of the cherry blossom, I'll leave it to you, you can enter my room as you please. since it was a good branch outside my room, if possible, I would like to graft it into a fruit tree or something", Jisoo words, sound like he's ready enough to getting kicked out by the company because he's the poorest member, so he thought there no chance for him. I answered him sadly, "I got it". "what's wrong? are you start to feel nervous", at time like this Jisoo still can mock me and he make me pissed off, I'm about lay my punch on his face but he hold my hand tightly, warm, "what now Jeonghan? you aren't going to tell me to 'die' or 'commit suicide'?". "if you die now, it will be trouble to others" he sigh and start to walk passing by me "well then". I called out his name twice, "pray for me. make sure that we can see each other again". he turn back to me, he hold my arms and lowered his face, our lips about to touch each other but I push him in the chest. shocked by his action, real shocked! "w-what..." ,Jisoo took off his necklace, "this, I will exchange it with you, because you're a coward. I'm giving it to you as a protection charm", I take off my necklace too and hand it to him. we exchange our necklace. I wonder what with this fast heartbeat. Jisoo walk away. "ohh? he told me there a note in this necklace", I open up the bracelet wondering what would it be?  A piece of small paper inside it wrote "only idiot will look" . YOU JISOO!!

 

 

 

 

If . . . If we just pray 

 

Seungcheol lean at the wall and chuckle looking at Jisoo, "heyy Jisoo, why can't you just tell him that you want to protect him?" , "shut up! I'll hit you if you speak again Seungcheol!" 

 

We can end this mess up and waiting for cherry blossom to bloom again and then let's go for flower viewing again.

 

 

*FLASHBACK

"did you know? cherry blossom are at their best on the night just before their bud bloom. in the darkness against the moonlight as if it were mist pink. it's very beautiful", Jeonghan tell Jisoo and Seungcheol when they small 

 

The meeting among CEO and the leaders being hold in main room. After the discussion, Jeonghan end up lose. Lose to the others leader. "how useless I am. I have to take responsibility for this mistake so the group won't be kicked out". "wait a minute!" Jisoo yelling and getting very angry but other member hold him. Jeonghan is nowhere to be found because he already back to his parent private mansion early. "why must Jeonghan commit suicide?! this is ridiculous! what sort of joke they make here?! why must Jeonghan that lose when they choose him to bea new leader in the first place a few days ago!". someone spoke out, Dino. "our group has lose. In order to protect our company and group, someone has to take responsibility to make that guy back off. Jeonghan lose, he has to do it", dino lowered his head. "what the is this?! why do people life have to be deal with this stupid company!!" . "Jisoo, everyone is in pain, Jeonghan was very courageous to suggested it himself. He's the greatest leader". a warm thing flow and drop to Jisoo cheek, I cry at last. "when will it be?", Jisoo asked "tomorrow", Dino answered. Jisoo shocked and ran fastly to reach Jeonghan at his private mansion.

 

 

 

* sorry i took too long for this chapter. hope everyone enjoy*