Chapter 1

Hybrid Child

                                            

 

 

 

The smell of spring grass, white cloud with the slight breeze. One person and another and another.

 

 

 

Creak~ creak~ the sound of a dancing toy that ready to shoot using a small toy arrow toward the door. A sound of someone walking outside the room door step by step, "hey Jisoo, are you in there?", a very cute and feminine voice calling out the name. CREAK~~ ,slowly he open the door and swoosh!!! direct to his forehead "HAHAHAHAHA!! AHAAHAHA! SUCCESS, SUCCESS! It went direct to his forehead! did you see that seungcheol?" , Jisoo said to Seungcheol that sit beside him as they laugh hardly. "that was amazing Jisoo-ah! the aim is perfect too" ,seungcheol laugh crazily for what has happen just now. Jeonghan hold his anger and yell "JISOO! YOU BASTARD! DONT MESS WITH ME!" , jeonghan break off the arrow and throw it on Jisoo dace. Seungcheol laugh even louder and the the same time clapping his hand watching the show. "shut up! Time after time, you're always making lame things! and seungcheol, you should stop going along with this crazy monkey everytime and make fun of me!" . Seungcheol apologize but still holding his laugh. Jisoo face turn serious and he sigh. "so, Jeonghan. what do you want?", Jisoo asked sweetly with a very gentle voice as always. Jeonghan pout, "what? can I only come if I just want something from you?" , "huh? what is this? are you in case jealous of Seungcheol?" Jisoo smirk. Jeonghan grab Jisoo collar "you monkey!" but then seungcheol cut the conversation before getting too worst , "hey hey, come on. calm down, aren't we childhood friends here? the three of us should just get along very well right", seungcheool smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

Like what Seungcheol mentioned just now, the three of us is a bestfriend since we are seven. Me, Jisoo and Seungcheol. Everywhere we go, we always together but Jisoo seem to be so cold especially toward me. Three room side by side in this house, we living together but seperately from other member because this is what my parents want. we are the same age but different status. but that doesnt matter in this friendship of us.

 

"Hey Jeonghan-ah btw, congrats for being chosen as the new leader of the group", Seungcheol congratulate me for receiving an honor the be the leader of the group. Meanwhile "tsk, the company must be out of mind choosing you", his words, his expression, his attitude really pissed me off. "HONG JISOO! GO COMMIT SUICIDE!! UGH!!", he walk into his room and said, "i'm tired hearing all of that trash word of you Jeonghan", he close the door and leave me and Seungcheol alone. "you stupid Jisoo, what with that guy picking a fight with me. he's always making a fool out of me. . . If he really hate me that much he should just make it clear!". Listening my stupid confession toward Jisoo attitude, Seungcheol tried to convince me, "that isn't true. remember the cookies that you like so much? Jisoo hate sweet thing but why do you think he always stock that cookies in his room and end up giving it to you", Seungcheol look to his phone and smile.

 

 

 

 

Even during the times, we lazed around and bickered over minor thing, the group, as our company knew it, was falling into chaos.