Start

Zephyr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And you just left a stranger. Alone. In your apartment. Like, right now? Now? What were you thinking, Josh!” the blonde boy says to him exasperatedly.

 

Hansol, who also goes by his American name Vernon, is Jisoo's close friend during his college student exchange program in the United States. Hansol is younger by several yerars and has always been overprotective of Jisoo. Despite their , Hansol is the one who constantly reminds him against being “too nice” and “too stubborn” is a "dangerous mix" especially in America.

 

So Hansol’s solution? Stick like a glue and be his wary shadow. It somehow worked though for Jisoo never encountered any problems during that whole year in the US.

 

Well, judging from Hansol’s face now, this is another one of those moments that the younger is calling out on Jisoo’s choices. Would it be mean if Jisoo says that he missed the look on Hansol’s face? The way Hansol's irritated high pitched voice matches with his manic eyebrows and with his face contorting in a funny way. 

 

“it’s been a while. I think he’s been there for almost a month?”, Jisoo says trying hard not to laugh at the younger’s way of showing concern.

 

“And that’s supposed to make things better? Are you really going insane?” Hans replies not amused that Jisoo is not taking this issue seriously. 

 

“I don’t think so?” 

 

“That was supposed to be a rhetoric question.”

 

“Look,” Jisoo says eyes focused on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter