Passing Wind

Zephyr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jisoo is tired of relationships.

Or rather he is tired of trying to make things work.

 

He is tired of his pathetic self who makes a beeline for the door every time he catches his supposed lover in bed with another, or in his bathroom, or what-the-heck even in his living room of his apartment.

 

How many times has it been that way? Thrice? Five? Twice would make anyone whack his head against a wall to be very honest. What is even more hilarious is that Jisoo is the one running away. Shouldn't he be the one going all trigger happy on the obliviousness of his lovers and respective paramours as he see them in all their glory and in his flat nonetheless.

 

But no, Jisoo is that coward, a coward with a chocolate bar he bought from the convenience store minutes after he ran away, from another cheat yet again. Chocolates are his only solace.

 

He actually really wants to smoke, but he gave that up for health reasons and he at least does not want to give his cheating lover another favor by dying early; he had already given him his apartment for the night thank you very much.

 

So he sticks to the chocolate, savors its sweetness as he looks up and eyes the gradually falling snow and mutters an advanced Merry Christmas to himself.

 

As he goes to find the nearest trash bin where he can dispose of the evidence of his pathetic-ness, his phone rings and sees a message from his boss reminding him of the amount of paperwork he has yet to do, Congratulations Jisoo, now at least now you are ed as well, he mutters in silent.

 

Too busy with his thoughts, Jisoo accidentally trips from what looks like a log sticking out from the trash. He falls, face first upon the cold hard pavement.
 

Well at least the ramen cartons saved what is left of my face. Truly, the cherry on top of everything, Jisoo says to himself.
 

He decides to stay still, the pavement was quite nice and he is just so, so tired.

 


As he was about to doze off, he hears a singsong voice.


 “Are you okay?” says the witness of his misery.

 

Jisoo continues to stay still, hoping that the stranger will just decide to leave him. It is what everybody else does right?

 

Well this stranger was probably as insane as he is because instead of leaving him alone, Jisoo still hears a “Sir, are you okay?” several minutes after.

 

“Go away,” Jisoo finally says.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter