Her Life

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO COOL - SISTAR

 

It was already two days since the Inkigayo stage.

Continuing her schedules, Yoonjung was casually waiting in the van for her manager. She took out her iPod and played EXO’s latest song, mouthing the lyrics and randomly snapping her fingers while her coordis just watched her in amusement. The door opened and her manager beckoned for her to come out.

Yoonjung looked around and did a double take. The place where she was about to have a fan signing event was filled with a lot of people.

“It’ll be a long day, Yoonjung. After this, we have another one at Myungdong.” Her manager named Kyung said.

“It’ll be fun. But I didn’t expect his many people.” Yoonjung whistled.

“We didn’t too. But your repackaged album has gathered a lot of attention. I can’t wait until another full album will come out.” he grinned.

Yoonjung smiled and covered her eyes from the rays of the sun. It was shining brightly above her as she entered the building and sat on the long table. Instantly, flashes of camera came from every corner. The fans screamed and shouted her name. Some bought speakers and her songs played in random. Yoonjung waved her hand and grinned widely. The guards were screaming reminders as they slowly opened the gates. Forming two lines, they patiently waited as Yoonjung signed their albums.

“What’s your name?” Yoonjung asked.

“Jas.” The girl replied shyly.

Yoonjung smiled as she signed. “Are you Chinese?”

“I’m Filipino. But I get mistaken a lot because of my eyes. I’m in here for an exchange program. My Korean still lacks but I really love your music.” She shared while covering her red face.

“That’s good to hear. Study hard, okay?” Yoonjung beamed as she waved to the fan.

 

An hour later, Yoonjung felt her wrist aching. She looked at the long line and sighed. I should practice with my right hand signing too. Man, I’m so hungry.

She was about to take the next album when a snickers bar blocked her view. She looked up to see a tall guy with red hair peering at her. She curiously stared at him as he mumbled, “You should eat.”

Yoonjung snapped out of her daze, took the candy bar with a smile and said, “Thanks for the treat. What’s your name?” He didn’t answer. Yoonjung blinked and said, “Oh…kay.  Do you want me to put something else?”

“Work ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter