Popularity Booster

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT - BEAST

 

Several months had passed after Yoonjung’s recent promotions; she was summoned by Lee Sooman in his office.

She awkwardly sat on the chair and waited for the Chairman to speak. Usually, her manager deals with company stuff and not being called upon, but today, she didn’t even know why she was called.

“Shin Yoonjung.” Lee Sooman prompted.

“Y-yes, sir?”

“As you know, you’ve been on break since your last single.” He continued. “You won some awards and been away for a while but people are still buzzing about you and your next comeback.”

At this, Yoonjung perked up. “I think it’s a good sign, sir. It’s only been four months since.”

“I know. To be honest, I thought it was a mistake to make you debut along with EXO. Seeing as they’ve been, ah, recognized even before debut, but you surprised me. Your fanbase is higher than expected. But never mind that. For now, let’s talk business.” Sooman smiled.

“I think its better if we create enough hype for your next comeback, which I say, will be soon. Don’t you agree? Come on, don’t give that look. Talk comfortably.” He laughed.

Yoonjung nodded but still looked puzzled. “Is there something else?”

“Okay, I won’t beat around anymore. We’ve acquired a deal with JYP Entertainment. Park Jinyoung and I agreed that you and one of his boys would, you know, date. For popularity and the big hype for your next comeback.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter