And So, It Begins

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A - GOT7

 

“Amazing, Yoonjung. It’s only been a night yet the search news over Korea has been fully taken over. I guess your fanbase is really no joke.” Kyung stared at his phone in awe.

“Yeah, tell me about it. Mark’s fans have been bombarding my twitter ever since. My instagram’s being flooded with hate comments too. If my fanbase’s large, GOT7’s international fanbase is ginormous. I couldn’t even sleep well last night.” Yoonjung sighed.

Kyung blinked at Yoonjung and gave her a suspicious look. “Mark? You’re calling him by a first name? Not some nickname? I thought you didn’t like this set-up?”

“I said so many things and the only one you noticed is how I call him? His name’s Mark. Unless, he tells me he has another name then I’m calling him that.” Yoonjung shrugged and shook her head.

“Uh-huh. I guess you got cozy after last night.” Kyung teased. Yoonjung didn’t reply and just reclined her head back into the seat. Kyung chuckled and continued to scroll on his phone. Few minutes later, they reached SM Entertainment. Yoonjung took her bag and placed a cap on her head. Some fans where already outside the building carrying banners of support, some were crying, and some protectively tried to push the anti-fans away. Of course, the reporters were there as well.

“Goodness. They all look like high school kids. And to think we haven’t even said anything yet. Careful, Yoonjung.” Kyung opened the door of the van and put a protective hand over her head. The security barked at anyone who would come near the young artist. Microphones and cameras were zoomed towards Yoonjung’s face. No matter how they asked she just kept quiet and Kyung did all the explaining.

“You don’t deserve our Mark!”

“Leave him alone!”

“Why don’t you leave our Yoonjung alone?!”

“Yoonjung! We’ll protect you!”

It felt like forever but finally, they reached the inside of the building. Yoonjung took off her cap and mask as she fixed her hair and fanned herself. She slightly turned around and cringed at the fan-hates being thrown at her. Shaking her head, she faced forward and saw Suho, Sehun and D.O coming her way.

“YOONJUNG!” Oh Sehun shouted as he hugged her tightly.

Yoonjung breathed, “Sehun.. can’t.. breathe..”

“I’m so sorry! Yoonjung, are you okay?! Did you get hurt anywhere? Chanyeol hyung’s not here. But I’m sure he was also worried. Is it true?” Sehun asked in a low voice.

Yoonjung’s ears reddened at the question. It was strictly forbidden to tell the other idols about the current situation but of course, Chanyeol already knew. Yoonjung opened but Suho clamped a hand around Sehun’s mouth.

“Don’t worry, Yoonjung. Just ignore Sehun. Hang in there.” Suho apologetically said.

“But, are you really okay, Yoonjung? It was chaotic outside when we got here earlier.” D.O warily peered at her.

Yoonjung smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry about me, guys, I’ll be fine. I’ll go ahead.” Yoonjung smiled once again and bowed.

The three men worriedly stared at her retreating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter