Before Anything Else

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OVERDOSE - EXO 

 

“And the winner is… EXO!”

Confetti’s flew out from across the stage and the twelve boys of EXO hugged each other while thanking the other idols. Their breakthrough song, Overdose played in the background as the other idols dispersed in exit. The MC gave the microphone to Suho and began his speech.

“Thank you for our fans for supporting us! We couldn’t have won without you all!”

Shin Yoonjung happily skipped towards her waiting room after the winner was announced. She didn’t win today’s stage but nonetheless, she was proud of her co-stars. Coordinators immediately ran towards her and retouched her make-up and hair. Her head coordinator was fixing her hair when she said,

“Too bad you didn’t win, Yoonjung.”

“Nah. It was expected. With their popularity, it was no brainer they’d win. Only one more win until they get the Triple Crown.” Yoonjung giddily replied.

Her coordinator watched her in amusement. Some idols would throw a fit if they didn’t win a stage but this one was happy with her fellow stars’ success. She knew Yoonjung even during her first year as an idol. Debuting alongside EXO was particularly hard but she doubled her work and after a while, her popularity boosted quite a lot. Nobody could tell her she was being overshadowed by a boy group.

“What do you have in your schedule next?” the coordi asked.

“None for now. But I think I’ll be filming for Weekly Idol next week.” She replied.

The door of her waiting room opened and Park Chanyeol entered holding the trophy he won. The impish grin was evident on his handsome face. He excused himself as he stood in front of Yoonjung and waved the trophy.

“Are you rubbing it in my face?” Yoonjung teased.

“Not, really. Just a little bit. But, hey! Yoonjung we won! One more win and Triple Crown!” Chanyeol cheered. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter