When he wakes up

Our Baby Bunny Golden Maknae

Yoongi's POV

We are currently inside the room where Kookie is currently admitted, he's still asleep. I'm still furious with what happened to him, we all are, especially seeing him bruised in the bed.

"Where can we possibly find who did this?" Jin hyung break the silence.

"I don't know yet hyung, but one thing is for sure, we have to find whoever did this!" I answered firmly and they all nodded in agreement. 

Silence envelop us once again while we are quietly staring at the weakened form of our baby when Bang PD entered the room and shared some news.

"The results for some test were out, fortunately, he did not get any head injury but physically, it will really take time to recover. He is badly beaten, according to the doctor, there's no sign that he tried to fight back, he seemed to just accept all the blows given to him." 

What I heard just made me more mad, we really need to find who did this or I will really lose my mind. 

"Someone have to go to the police, to report what happened." Namjoon said

"Your managers are already there, you just stay here for now, watch for Kookie's progress. I'll be going to the police station then go back to the company but I'll just call you for whatever updates and you have to call me for whatever development of Kookie's condition." Bang PD told us and we just all nodded in agreement.

 

Jimin's POV

We have been staring at the maknae for almost almost two hours now, but there's no development yet, he's not even moving, if not because for the sound coming from his heart monitor and the steady movement of his chest I can only imagine the worst. The police are already outside, waiting for Kookie to wake up to question him about what happened. I was trying to entertain myself through scrolling my phone when Taetae gasps.

"Kookie!" 

We called a nurse and immediately surrounded Kookie on his bed. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for a very short chapter and a long hiatus and I'm not sure I can update sooner too. Too busy surviving LIFE.